Stay With Me P.23(Jaeyong) 💖

For Jaehyun, a lot of things in life were simple. Being an adult, getting whoever he wanted, and his life. However, that didn't mean he understands his bandmate, Taeyong.

The male to him is complicated, it's almost like no other person he's ever met. The way on stage the other is like a hot mafia leader, and off stage he is an adorable child like person. It makes his heart flutter thinking about the other.

It wasn't until Touch era, he started to have feelings for the other. When everyone sat down reacting to the mv together, one thing kept catching his eye that he couldn't let go. Taeyong. His soft smile, his fluffy hair, everything about him was adorable in Jaehyuns opinion.

"Dude," laughs Johnny, "you're just whipped."

"Like you aren't whipped for Doyoung!" The other fires back.

However the only reaction he gets from the other is a small smile with a shrug, walking away from him. Frustrated, Jaehyun groans as he falls on his bed. He finally just told one of his bandmates his love for Taeyong and this was the reaction he got.

Not that he was even that much surprised honestly.

"But honestly," Johnny pokes his head in the door," I think when you are ready just tell him. Don't waste time and don't overthink. Because than that's when you worry, and you get sad. But again totally up to you my dude." And with that Johnny left through the door.

>>>>>

Another era went by and Jaehyun still hadn't said anything. They were in the middle of promoting for Regular right now. And Jaehyun still has his crush on Taeyong that spiked even higher than just some small little admiration crush.

No, it sky rocketed past that a long time ago.

His heart raced when the other was right next to him. His eyes were practically trained to find the other in their giant crowd of members. Everything about the others aura during this era was like a fire set into Jaehyuns bones.

Even when Taeyong was at his sexy mafia time he was still so beautiful and perfect to him. And Jaehyun still hadn't told anyone else besides Johnny. The rest would be tattletales and he knows it.

"Still just confess your crush already you're wasting time and you're getting time to overthink," Johnny comments throwing a pen at Jaehyun.

Staring into the void behind the other, he knows he should however something inside of him makes him shutter in fear at the thought of confessing. He isn't sure what it is, but if he knew he'd done get rid of that part of him that does that.

However, that's not how that works.

So all he can do right now is just stay quiet and admire the other from a far. At least for right now. And maybe he isn't crazy because sometimes he swears, swears by that he sees Taeyong looking back at him with a faint blush dusting his features.

>>>>>

Jaehyun still stayed silent, while another era went along. Currently, Superhuman. And it made hiding his crush harder. Because he is so in love with the other, and also Nctzens would know. They were smart and knew better. They know everything.

And this was a secret Jaehyun didn't want to get caught.

Small moments of them turned into evidence of Jaehyun's crush. And they weren't wrong, that's the big problem. Jaehyun getting caught because he doesn't know what SM would do to him if they found out about his crush on Lee Taeyong.

No one could know.

>>>>>

"Still stop overthinking," Johnny throws yet another pen at the others bold chest.