Stay With Me P.150 (Kunle)💖

The relationship between Kun and Chenle had always been a source of fascination and confusion for fans. From the outside looking in, it was hard to decipher the true nature of their bond. Some thought of Kun as a father figure to Chenle, always looking out for him and guiding him through the complexities of life as an idol. Others saw Kun as an annoying older brother, constantly teasing and pestering Chenle. But the truth was far more complicated than anyone could have imagined.

NCT members were known for their tight-knit camaraderie, and Kun and Chenle were no exception. They shared a special connection that went beyond the stage and the spotlight. What their fellow members and fans didn't know was that Kun and Chenle were dating, a secret they had carefully guarded for years.

In public, Kun and Chenle's interactions were often characterized by playful banter and occasional bickering. They would exchange teasing remarks, and Kun would often feign annoyance with Chenle's antics. It was all part of the act, a way to throw curious eyes off their true relationship. The other members of NCT, being used to their dynamic, never suspected a thing. They believed Kun and Chenle were simply close friends, albeit with an interesting dynamic.

One evening, as the NCT members gathered in their dorm for a rare moment of relaxation, the atmosphere was filled with laughter and chatter. The room was adorned with plush couches, a large TV screen, and colorful posters of their performances. Everyone was enjoying their well-deserved break, and the mood was light. Kun and Chenle sat next to each other on one of the couches, their legs tangled together in a playful manner. Kun had his arm draped around Chenle's shoulders, and they were both engrossed in their own world, whispering and giggling like a couple of teenagers. It was a stark contrast to the Kun and Chenle that the others knew from the stage and the practice room.

"Dude, you guys are acting like newlyweds," Jisung remarked, a mischievous grin on his face. He had long suspected that there was something more to Kun and Chenle's relationship, and this display only fueled his suspicions.

Kun and Chenle both blushed, their playful banter momentarily silenced. Kun cleared his throat and tried to salvage their composure. "What are you talking about, Jisung? We're just having a friendly chat."

Chenle nodded in agreement, though his cheeks were still tinted with a rosy hue. "Yeah, just catching up on some... uh, gossip."

The other members exchanged knowing glances, and the room erupted in laughter. It was a well-known fact that Kun and Chenle often retreated to their own world when they thought no one was watching, but their insistence on playing it off as mere friendship only added to the intrigue.

As the night wore on, Kun and Chenle found themselves in the kitchen, preparing a late-night snack together. It was during moments like these that their true relationship shone through. The playful bickering was replaced by a sense of ease and familiarity. Chenle playfully stole a piece of fruit from the cutting board, and Kun scolded him with a smile, pretending to be annoyed.