Stay With Me P.131 (Yuxiao)💖

The stage was set, the cameras were rolling, and the audience's eyes were fixed on the two idols in the spotlight. Yuta and Xiaojun, members of the popular K-pop group NCT, were known for their dynamic performances and charismatic stage presence. However, there was a secret that they had carefully hidden from their fans and the world. Off camera, Yuta and Xiaojun were more than just bandmates; they were deeply in love. Their relationship had blossomed quietly, away from the prying eyes of the media and fans. They cherished the moments they spent together, stealing secret dates that no one knew about. Their love was a well-guarded secret, and they were both content with keeping it that way.

Yet, when they stepped into the spotlight, a different persona took over. On stage, Xiaojun portrayed an image of someone who was aloof and distant, particularly when it came to physical contact. He had a reputation for being shy and reserved, especially when it came to skinship. This contrast between their real selves and their on-stage personas was a source of endless fascination for fans.

It all started innocently enough. Yuta and Xiaojun's interactions on stage were marked by a careful distance, a subtle avoidance of any physical contact that could be deemed romantic. They maintained a professional demeanor, but there was something in the air, a palpable tension that their fans couldn't help but notice.

The fans quickly picked up on this dynamic, and "YuXiao" became one of the most popular ships in the NCT fandom. They analyzed every interaction, every glance, and every fleeting touch, searching for hidden signs of their relationship. The tension between Yuta and Xiaojun became a tantalizing mystery, a puzzle that fans were eager to solve.

In reality, Yuta and Xiaojun relished these moments on stage. They knew that their fans were watching closely, trying to decipher the truth behind their interactions. It was their little secret, a playful game they played with their audience. Yuta, with his mischievous grin, would occasionally reach out to touch Xiaojun's hand or shoulder, and the fans would erupt in excitement. Xiaojun, the master of subtlety, would respond with an exaggerated flinch or a blush, fueling the speculation even further. Backstage, they would share a private laugh, reveling in the knowledge that they were pulling off this charade so convincingly. Their fellow band members were in on the secret, and they often teased Yuta and Xiaojun about their on-stage antics.

One evening, as they prepared for a fan meet-and-greet event, Yuta couldn't resist a mischievous grin as he leaned closer to Xiaojun. "Ready to give our fans another show tonight?" he whispered, his voice low and teasing.

Xiaojun's cheeks flushed, and he cast a quick glance around to make sure no one was listening. "You're such a troublemaker, Yuta," he murmured, though there was a hint of a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Their eyes met, and for a moment, they were lost in their own world, oblivious to the bustling activity around them. It was moments like these that made all the secrecy and subterfuge worth it.

As they took their places on stage, the fans' excitement was palpable. The energy in the room was electric, and Yuta and Xiaojun knew they had to deliver another memorable performance. They locked eyes briefly, a silent exchange of understanding passing between them. Then, they launched into their routine, moving with a grace and synchronicity that only came from years of practice and genuine connection.