chapter 23

'Try again love you know i have you exactly where i want you to be,' he whispered huskily, giving her a devilish smirk, flashing his canines.

She bit her lip and contemplated what to do next, he had her trapped.

"You're at my mercy amour," he teased again

"Can you shush please im trying to concentrate, i dont know what to do next," she said hesitantly, bent forward.

"Anything you do, I'll love," he said suggestively, as Venus frowned at him and then caught onto the double meaning, giving him a horrified look and threw a chess piece at him.

"Monster!" She burst out, smiling at him

"Just because you're losing love, look I have your queen cornered," Dante pointed out innocently, watching her huff and puff in frustration.

Venus made the next move that cost her the game, her jaw dropped when Dante announced checkmate, furious that she lost, she pushed the chess game aside and tackled Dante to the carpeted floor, 

as they wrestled on the ground in the living room and with Dante thoroughly enjoying her frustration because it was cute, she tried hitting him but failed, and when she got one hit at him, instead of grunting in pain he laughed.

"You big fat rock, get off me ugh," venus muttered, trying to get out of Dantes clutches.

"I am not fat, this is pure muscle baby," he said, winking.

"Huh as if THAT matters to me," she said, wiggling under Dante to run away.

"Oh trust me, darling, you won't be saying that," Dante husked out, venus knew what he meant, 

just as surely she realized how sexual their current position was, Dante on top of her holding her arms above her head from escaping and venus under him, with him, settled between her legs.

Upon realization she blushed crimson and put her hands over her face, above her, Dante let out a throaty laugh.

"I haven't even done anything and you're already shying away from me," he teased.

"Danteeeee stop!" Venus exclaimed, mortified by what was going on,

 the stubborn lycan on top of her dipped his head into the crook of her neck and breathed in deeply,

 a low guttural sound rumbling from his chest as he whispered 'mine' and started kissing her neck in a way that had venus dipping her fingers into his hair, tugging softly as she became breathless with every passing second.

"You're mine Venus," he growled out again, nipping at her neck.

Venus replied with a breathless moan as he sucked on her neck, humming his approval at the sounds she was making, 

he then moved his attention to her lips, teasing her first, softly skimming his lips over hers until she made a sound of frustration and turned in his arms, now he was under and she was on top, she straddled his waist and brought down her lips on his.

Startled by her move, surprised by her passion, Dante lay still under her as she held his face and kissed him deeply, he returned the kiss with equal fervor and soon they were both a hot mess, rolling around on the carpet, lips locked, hair tangled, hands pulling and grabbing.

It wasn't until venus started unbuttoning his shirt that Dante placed a hand over hers to slow her down, the last thing he wanted was their first time to be on a carpet in the living room.

"Baby slow down," he husked out, utterly turned on by the sight of her swollen lips and flushed face.

She only muttered something and tried unbuttoning his shirt again, angry that it wasn't opening she tore it right through the middle, and Dantes brows raised at her actions.

"Venus," he called out, holding her by the waist as she started kissing his neck,

"Baby wait," he tried again yet she growled and continued, and with no choice, he rolled her onto her back, held her hands above her head with his own as she thrashed around.

The minute her eyes looked into his, Dante knew this wasn't Venus, it was Kaya, as her eyes glowed marvelously against the dark of the night.

"Kaya," Dante started, unsure of why she took control, as she raised her hips to his and tried for them to touch, an instinct inside him led to his next move.

He leaned down and put his head into her neck as kaya purred with delight, he breathed in deeply, shocked at what he found, her scent was a lot stronger and more appealing than usual,

Venus was in heat.