chapter 1

It had been a week since Venus had been walking around, in search of a pack she could settle into and call home, as she was walking through the thick forest, silently munching on her chips while her headphones were tucked in her ears.

She heard slight rustling, due to her sharp werewolf senses she felt it and took off her headphones, adrenaline pumping in, the entire 'fight or flight' kicking in.

She put her food away, and she then heard footsteps, shortly after three tall and burly men emerged from behind the thick bushes, all three of them shirtless with impressive bodies on show.

Werewolves were used to seeing such toned bodies, humans weren't.

The one in the middle snarled and looked at her in disgust, slightly offended she looked down at herself, she was wearing a white tee that was tucked into her light denim jeans, a pair of white converse, and a denim jacket to complete her look, Venus had also showered this morning in one of the motel rooms.

"What are you doing on pack land rogue?" The middle one spat, as he flashed his canines at her.

Slightly confused she looked between the three of them.

"Speak! What is your business here?" The one on the left asked, angered by her lack of response.

"I-I didn't know this was pack land, I was just passing by," Venus said, defending herself, she didn't want to get into trouble.

"Lies, you came here for a reason rogue, no one just 'passes by' in Dark Crescent, so tell me you ball of filth, who sent you?" This time the one on the right spoke, air quoting 'passing by'.

Okay they are taking it too far with the names, Venus thought, when it hit her, she had trespassed in the Dark Crescent pack, the same one that destroyed her old pack, dammit! she thought to herself.

Her eyes widened slightly, and before she could open her mouth to say that she was on her way, the wolf on the right struck her, catching her off guard as he twisted her arms behind her back, frightened she stomped on his foot, hard.

The injured wolf growled and the middle wolf then caught onto her arm, intending to throw her to the ground, she turned and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. His eyes widened and he cupped his crotch and fell to his knees.

As Venus was recovering from their sudden attack the third wolf already had hold of her in a way that she couldn't save herself now. She was trapped.

The dude that she hit in the nuts was red from anger, as he tried to slap Venus across the face but both the men stopped him, as their eyes became distant, they were mind linking.

"Walk bitch," the dude she kicked in the nuts said, glaring holes into her head as she walked with her hands restricted behind her back.

As they walked out of the forest they started towards a big blank building, and it wasn't the good kind, even a blind person could tell that it was a dungeon of some sort.

Just as they reached the gates, there stood a man, conversing with the guards, his form emitted power,  his skin a beautiful shade of mocha, his body had a good amount of muscle, it complemented his 6 ft height, a mop of dark curly hair sat on his head, as if sensing someone's gaze on him, he turned around. His eyes were a dull green, like that of faded autumn leaves at the start of November.

His jaw was sharp, and his brows thick, he was a very handsome werewolf, Venus thought as they approached him.

"Who is this?" The good looking wolf asked,

"Gamma," the three wolves behind her tipped their heads downwards as a sign of respect, so he was the gamma, Venus thought.

A gamma was third in command, his status was right after the Beta.