One Direction Tickets

Hi, my name is Kinsley Summers I live in Brooks, WA (don't know if it's a real place or not) and I just finished painting my room.

"Kinsley, are you done with your room yet?" My mom asked.

"No mom but I am almost done with it!" I yelled back to her. If I didn't say no, it would have been cleaning time for me. Ugh parents! Am I right?

I wanted to go on the wifi and see if One Direction is going to be in the United States this year. I screamed out loud, they were going to be in Olympia this summer!

"Mom, can I get 1D tickets that are on sale for Olympia?" I asked her.

"Are you on your phone?" She asked.

"Yeah I just finished!" I yelled back for her to hear.

"Sure!" she said. (I also don't know if One Direction is in Washington)
I had to do the security things and then I got to the stage picture. The tickets were only $300 dollars for right next to the stage! (Just pretend... You will have to be doing a lot of that in this book) I hit buy. I put it on my moms credit card so I can just give my birthday money. Yes! I was going to go see One Direction!

I have to call Becca!

"FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T WHAT TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR ROOM!" She yelled at me. Geez! I think I might have asked one too many times. Oops!

"That's not what I was going to say." I told her calmly.

"Oh okay then what can I help you with miss?" Talk about mood swings!

"I am oging to get tickets to see One Direction? Do you want to go with me?" I pulled my phone away from my ear. I heard a lot of screaming.

"YES! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER? I WILL DRIVE! WHERE? WHEN? I AM COMING OVER!" She said as she hung up.

Oh my gosh. Becca is 19 years old and I'm 18. We met each other at high school. She is a Senior and I'm a Junior. We instantly became best friends. I knew that we were going to watch all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies because we love them all and always watch them when she comes over, and it's like a tradition for us. She was here in 5 minutes but she lives 15 miles away which means she was speeding. She drives me nuts!
She got here and I was right, we watched the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and talked about the tickets. We agreed that I would buy the tickets and she would page for everything else and $100 for the tickets.

She thanked me for finding them and inviting her to go with me and after she left me mom went out to go and get groceries.

Yes! Now I can let my powers out. You see, I can control one of the elements of nature: fire. I taught myself how to create little flames in my hands, but I never do it with people around because it would scare me if I saw someone playing with fire.

I saw like 10 planes land in a clearing in the trees, which is weird because there is no military base over here. I might have made the stupidest decision of my life because have you ever heard of that old saying; "Curiosity killed the cat," well it skipped my mind and I went outside to see something that normal people don't.

Leave something on how you like it and if you want a dedication follow me and tell me! I don't know if I should keep going and if u tell me you want another chapter I can promise I will make one in the next week or so.