Chapter 34

ENJOY XOXO

“ NO….no Niall will do good” the worst thing that could ever happen is my alcoholic abusive uncle, taking me back to live with him, so Niall indeed would do good.

“We will call him” he said, “You will be out first thing tomorrow” forming a thin line with his lips.

I was never happier. Finally answers and – freedom. I will be able to sleep and eat and study and countless things that I never thought I will miss this much. The idea of me leaving this place will prove to everyone that I was right in the first place. I was never depressed and I didn’t belong here for sure. All that didn’t matter by that time, because I left. I survived .

Harry’s POV

Crazy, horrible and scary events, were hitting me and Niall continuously. Nothing was ever explained to any of us. None of us could determine what is happening but the most important is how to fix it.

As soon as we reached our destiny to Niall’s home, he was still dizzy. Before he could open the door to step out his phone rang.

He looked at it with clear annoyance expressions forming on his face, he gave out a loud sigh and answered. The voice from his phone wasn’t really clear for me to hear but I could manage to hold some word though it made no sense.

“Hello” said Niall.

“yes its me…….okay…….. are you sure……when can I take her?......okay thank you so much.” And by that he hung up the phone.

“Its Carrie’s Doc” he explained sniffling.

“Is she okay?”

“Yeah they are releasing her tomorrow”

“That is supposed to be good news?” I said more as a question than a statement.

“Not really” he said lowly and – sadly.

“Listen I don’t want to go and get her”

“Do you still believe she cheated on you?” how could he be so stupid?, I asked myself.

“It doesn’t matter anymore, just do me a favor and you go take her while I will take care of the doctor”

“What about him?”

“He said he wants to talk to me, about her medications probably, he didn’t specify”

“Okay, when?”

“Afternoon he said” avoiding my eyes. Niall said his good bye and left. Left while I was still wondering and asking over a thousand question in my head.

I will meet her tomorrow, I will have her tomorrow. Happily, I left home over excited by the idea of seeing that sexy creature, to see her pink plump lips that looked so juicy. Her pure virginity that Niall clearly didn’t appreciate nor – deserve.

Niall’s POV

Have you ever been lost in your own world that you will feel like you have no idea what are you doing or even how are you feeling? That’s what I felt. Numb perhaps or something near that because the one of the thousand things I felt but tried to hide was anger, plaintiveness and love.

Let’s start by Liam.

Guilt. And nothing but guilt.

Liam was my best friend and what I did completely ruined our friendship. I had to find a way to make it clear that I was guilty and I swear I knew it but if I was in his place I would have done the same thing so he is excused for a while.