Chapter 54

Sorry for the late update it was supposed to be a longer chap but I am busy and won't update soon I am really sorry ENJOY XOXO

"No"

"I swear" Niall retorted in front of me. "Why did you think her grandmother is locked in a hospital for the criminally insane?"

The hope that I built in hours, was crashed in minutes. I felt drained, again. I felt trapped, again.

"I can't beleive you actually thought there was a way out" Niall chuckled.

"I was just looking for something to hold on" I whispered.

I got off the couch and walked to the bed. Didn't even bother changing, I just wanted to sleep. "Hide the bottle when you are done"

"Sure thing" was the last I heard before sleep took over. After days of not sleeping, the alcohol helped me fall in dreams. I wish they were dreams, nightmares to be specific.

I was sitting in our living room. No one around me, just me. The television played loud, louder than necessary as if to block any other noises. I was shivering, I was scared. I knew it was a dream. "Wake up" I whsipered "this isn't real" I hugged my knees to my chest when suddenly the lights went off.

"Its just dark, its just dark" I whispered again and again. I felt hot breeze against my body. I closed my eyes shut to block out what might happen. The hottness around me increased, it stung my skin.

"This isn't real" I whispered again. "Oh isn't it?" I heard a fimiliar voice speak near me, Niall. I opened my eyes to be met with a slap from him. He used my shocked state to wrape a metal wire around my neck. "I shall teach you a lesson" he screamed pulling me from my neck to god knows where. He pulled me up to stand while I fought for air, quickly he pushed me into a fire circle.

I fell to the ground coughing, my lungs were burning. He lit another match and threw it to blaze the fire more.

"What are you doing?" My voice was strained.

"I don't know" he answered. he didn't seem like himself, he looked more ..... violent. Before I could question him any further, he threw more matches at me.

I was on fire. My flesh was burning and my skin was slowly fading. I felt pain, real pain. Each inch of my body hurt. I was on fire. Niall burned me and I was burning.

I started shaking and shaking, I knew someone was waking me up.

"Harry" I heard a familiar voice.

I woke up to the sound of my mother screaming "Harry, wake up god damn it"

And I was so thankful. Stars played in front of my eyes as I stared at her. I Was dizzy and my mind was buzzing. but I slept. I was grateful I slept. With a concerned look on her face "what in the bloody hell is wrong with you?" Her voice laced with anger.

My breath was uneven and I of course couldn't answer her. Because honestly everything was wrong with me.

Niall's POV

The gym hall was all changed into a very different ball room. It was all colored in green and white, calming colors I may add. Of course, rebellious students didn't miss the chance of stealing alcohol and adding it to the drinks offered. I was surprised no one noticed the strong smell, or maybe they did and decided to ignore it. I wouldn't be surprised.

Girls wore excessive make up and jewelry, it was blinding. El, however, decided to clung by my side. After all, she was my date. And yes, because I am a coward enough to not ask Carrie. I looked around me multiple times, but didn't find her.