Chapter 4

HEY IM SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE I WAS SICK AND BUSY FOR A WHILE I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I WILL MAKE IT UP FOR U IN THIS CHAPTER SO PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND VOTE LOVE YOU ALL AND FOR ALL WHO PREVIOUSLY COMMENTED AND VOTED THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVE YOU ALL XOXOXOXXOX

After what Niall discovered about me, I was shocked from his reaction. Like who would do such a thing except the sweetest, most gorgeous guy living, Niall Horan. After he saw me wailing like a baby seal while saying all this and terrified from his reaction, he kissed me, hugged me that my broken pieces was stuck back together. We cuddled the whole night  but not for too long. Because you might know how unlucky things can get sometimes and that girl that  I didnt even know what the fuck she wants from us decided to pay another visit.

Suddenly while I was between his arms his tough muscular arms, while the radio is on with a beautiful romantic song, the lights went off that made me hop from the lovely situation I was in. He didn’t take it as issue but I did. I knew that it means something fishy is going to happen. I could feel it I could smell her nasty breath and her presence that anyone could easily feel "Calm down. The light will be back soon.Its winter maybe a wire snapped or something" Niall said.

"I cant  calm down there is something wrong I can feel it" I replied while my eyes are floating around searching for her.

"What ar,,," I interrupted him while I was already standing and staring at the kitchen saying "How is the radio still on while the electricity is off?". I took a back look at him while he was staring at the kitchen himself wondering how the hell is the radio still on while the electricity is off and gradually the voice of the radio was mixing a lot of channels together and eventually stoppe .I walked towards it  while Niall gave me his lighter as I forced him to. He didn’t allow me to go there but I had to find an explanation for what’s happening. As I went there I could still hear some voices but  A LOUD TERRIFYING SCREAM OF A LADY came out of the radio that made me just fall on my knees, covering my ears and crying . Niall grabbed me from my arms and waist and took me outside of the house to the street light. "How the fuck is the street lights on right now ?" Niall said in an angry and frightening tone with his eyebrows knit together and his neck veins clearly pumping out. "Do I look like I know anything. I’m scared as much as you are and what the fuck was that I told you this can’t be normal." with tears in my eyes and uncontrolable harsh voice tone. we were standing on the front yard of the house next to mine which was always creepy.

We didn’t even know what to do or where to go and eventually we decided to go back in there after a long argument between me and him and our only choices was me staying at his house which is impossible. I get so scared when I am not at home and the other was what we did and till this moment I regret it.

We both went back to the house and found the lights back on and everything in its place but he didn’t feel comfortable to leave me until he checked the whole house but of course these are things he couldn’t see even when he was standing in front of her but I wasn’t with him searching to warn him , I could just sense it.  I was never this sensitive towards anything.

As he was done searching he could finally leave. It was 2 am already and we have got school tomorrow but its Thursday I hoped the weekend will be a little entertaining. He finally left after I forced him to and I honestly wasn’t this comfortable as I knew that I was alone. Though, I didn’t want anything to happen to him just in case.

I went to change and wash my face just to feel a bit better and comfortable, then go to bed and there in the bathroom she was there but not in her hideous form, she looked like me she was in the mirror I couldn’t even realize it until I was moving but my reflection was still and I was moving here and there just to make sure that I am not going crazy or imagining impossible things but instead of what I hoped for to happen. she folded her arms and looked at me in disgust with one eyebrow up I couldn’t feel anything. I just vomited again the same grouse thing. That thick black liquid but this time there was hair balls in it and I felt so disgusted as I looked back at the mirror, she was there but with her original look that scared the fuck out of me. I fell on the ground and crawled to the wall I felt the whole room changing around me. I just closed my eyes so tight but not too long as everything was over I opened my eyes and everything was back normal as if nothing was ever happening over here.

how can I tolerate all this?. why is it even happening in the first place why do I have to be the weird kid everywhere? and no one will ever like me and if anyone knew about this my entire life will just end up. I needed to sleep, I needed to rest "COULD YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed while I was on my bed starring at the ceiling after cleaning the mess in the bathroom and the kitchen of my vomit >>>>>>> to be continued