Chapter 50

Again I'm writing from my tab So excuse any errors please and important note in the end  please dont skip ENJOY XOXO

The mental institution for the criminally insane. I stood in front of the door for a while asking myself do I really want to do this? But I knew it was the only thing that seperates me from doing the worst thing I fear. I fear death.

By going in there I knew I will walk out having to chose between me and my friends. Lucky for me I was the only one thinking of that, or maybe any of them is considering it too but I doubt it.

I walked through the huge bars and pushed the door open to reveal another world inside. Doctors and nurse running around and a few patients sitting on different places, some even on the ground. They looked harmless and I decided not to give it much of my mind.

I walked to the reception's desk and asked politely "Excuse me, I am here to visit ummm" and then I remembered I forgot to ask her name "Carrie's grandmother, um she got a visit yesterday from a blonde teenage.."

"Oh, yeah okay follow me, wait, did she send you and sorry who are you?"

"I am her bo- best friend and she wanted me to visit her considering her illness because she is busy"

"Oh! Your name?"

"Niall horan" I said as she typed into the computer.

"Okay, just a second"

I waited patiently as she made a call asking for permission "follow me, Jessica take my place till I come".

"Do you know her personally?" She tried to make a conversation as we waited for the elevator.

"Not really just a friends request I am fullfilling" I smiled thanking God for sleeping last night or else I would have looked more suspicious.

"Mhhm" she hummed as we entered the elevator and I tried as much as possible to not look around me.

"Do you mind me asking, why is she here?"

"She will tell you that herself" she answered without even looking at me as we walked through the halls.

She stopped abruptly and opened a door for me "Don't piss her off or untie her do you understand?"

I nodded and walked in hearing the door click shut behind me.

She sat on her bed with one hand cuffed to the side. Her hair was everywhere and her body was fragile that you can hear her bones crack whenever she moved. She looked at me skeptically "who are you?"

"I am Carrie's friend"

"Where is she?" She asked slightly worried.

"She is fine"

"Did she send you?" Her voice was horse matching her features.

"Yes, because .... I am going to be honest, I need answers"

"Did you step into that house?" She seemed to catch up fast, not that I was complaining

"No" I don't know why I lied but I felt like if I told her she will see me as a threat to her beloved grand daughter.

"Good"

"I want to hear it all" not because I didn't know what to ask but because I wanted to intake every detail once more, maybe it will help me understand.

She first seemed lost in her thoughts, probably doubting whether to tell me or not until she decided to give up and spilled it all out. Most importantly of what she said is that from the first step, a bond is created. That makes you hear her sometimes and dream of her but the second time, she claims you as hers and as soon as the scream is heard, there is no way out.