Falling || Hermitober

(Guess who finally decided to work on a Hermitober prompt by ZodiacWriterz? This fangirl right here. Today's prompt: Hit The Ground Too Hard.

Also, I might not be able to do every single day, because of school and all, but here's one!)

<MumboJumbo hit the ground too hard>

"Oh, not again..."

Mumbo was just strolling through his base when he fell through the floor—again—and hit the ground too hard on the other side of his base.

"That isn't even that big of a drop!" Mumbo said, trying to reach his stuff without dying again.

He slipped over the side again, falling at a painful angle.

<MumboJumbo hit the ground too hard>

<Grian> u ok mate?

<Iskall85> he probably fell through the floor again @ his base

<Grian> u need help?

<MumboJumbo> please.

"That was thirty levels wasted." Mumbo muttered. Then he had a sudden realization. "Oh dear, my items are going to despawn, aren't they?"

Trying even harder to get this stuff before they were lost forever, Mumbo may or may not have resorted to drastic measures to get his stuff.

"No, no, that water bucket washed all the torches away, now mobs are gonna spawn..."

"Bad idea! Very bad idea! You don't try and place Iskallium while falling."

<MumboJumbo hit the ground too hard>

<Grian hit the ground too hard>

<Iskall85> Grian too?

<Grian> my elytra broke at the exact worst moment

<Grian> give me a minute

<Grian fell from a high place>

<Iskall85> base too high?

<Grian> remind me again why I made a huge hole in the middle of my base

<Grian> and why I decided to sleep at the very top of it

<Iskall85> do both of you need help now?

<Grian> yes.

<MumboJumbo> I don't suppose you could?

A few minutes later, Iskall swooped down onto Mumbo's base with a spare Elytra.

"Watch out," Mumbo warned. "There are holes everywhere. I fell multiple times while building it."

"Oh, I know." Iskall joked. "You spammed the chat and lost quite a few good items."

"Don't remind me."

"I'd better go off and help Grian before his item get lost, too," Iskall said, readying for takeoff. "Try not to die again!" He called as he flew up into the sky. "I recommend feather falling!"

"You think I don't have that already?"

"Well, don't be a spoon, then!"