Part 6

KAYLA'S POV

(Kayla's alarm goes off at 7:30 because her and Peyton are going out and are hang out today before the teen hoot meet and greet. She gets out of bed and gets dressed in a pair of red ripped skinny jeans, her Austin Mahone shirt, straightened her hair and is wearing blue sparkly eye liner on her waterline, brown glittery eye shadow, and purple mascara. She is also borrowing Austin's white supras, then she texts Lexi)

Lexi= L

Kayla= K

K: Hey Lex!

L: Hey Kay! MEET ME AT MY ROOM I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!!!!

K: Ok, on my way down.

(Kayla heads down to Alexa and Peyton's room she knocks on the door and Peyton answers it)

Peyton: Hey Kayla!

Kayla: Hey Pey!

(Peyton hugs Kayla)

Kayla: Is Alexa here?

Peyton: Yeah, come on in.

(Peyton moves out of the way and lets Kayla through, she walks in the door and sees Amelia, Emma, and Chloe)

Peyton: Kayla, these are my other sisters. Amelia, Emma, and Chloe. (He points to them in that order)

Kayla: Hi.

Amelia: Hi, you're really pretty.

Kayla: Thanks, so are you.

Emma: Hey, how old are you?

Kayla: I'm 16.

Chloe: Are you dating my brother?

Kayla: No,... why has he been telling you that?

Chloe: No but he talks about you all the time, like you guys are dating.

Kayla: Oh, has he?

(Kayla looks at Peyton and he shrugs his shoulders, Peyton's mom walks in the room)

Tammy: You must be Kayla.

Kayla: Yes I am, and you are Tammy right?

Tammy: Yes I am. Did Peyton tell you that?

Kayla: No I was a fan before I actually met him.

Tammy: Oh are you the friend that Alexa would always talk about?

Kayla: Awe! She talked about me all the time.

(Alexa walks through the door)

Alexa: Pey are you gonna let me talk to my friend or what? Because she came here to see me.

Peyton: Awe, I have to leave her.

Kayla: I'm sorry, will this make up for it?

(Kayla hugs Peyton)

Peyton: Yeah, that helps a little bit.

(Alexa comes over and takes Kayla's arm and drags her toward her room, Kayla looks back at Peyton and then Alexa shuts her door)

Kayla: So what did you need to tell me?

Alexa: Austin asked me out!!!

Kayla: NO WAY!!!!!! AWE!!!!!

Alexa: I KNOW!!!!!

Kayla: OH MY GOD!!!!!! My two best friends are going out!!

Alexa: I figured I'd tell you first before I told Peyton because you have known Austin longer.