Part 17

-Alexa's POV-

Beep beep beep. My phone alarm goes off. I run into Kayla's room and I jump on her bed. "Happy Birthday!!!!!" I say jumping on her bed. She sits up quickly. "Where did your brother go?" I ask. Peyton walks in with a tray in his hand. I walk out into the hallway. I see Austin leaning against the wall smiling. "Hey babe" he says. "Hey cutie" I say. He leans in putting his hand onto my cheek lightly. I lean in putting my arms around his neck. Our lips meet in the middle, with sparks flying, with our lips in perfect sync. He licks my bottom lip for entrance. I accept. Our tongues dance together. I pull back an inch smiling and blushing, I look down. "Don't look down," Austin says lifting my chin, "you're beautiful". I smile again. Austin tickles my stomach. I giggle. "You're so cute when you giggle" he says pecking my nose. I blush. "I still can't believe that my all time crush is now my boyfriend" I say. "I still can believe the volleyball girl that caught my eye at teen hoot is now my girlfriend" he says. "I need to go get changed, I love you Austin" I say getting out of his grip. "I love you too Lexa" he says. I walk to my room. I change into this: (http://www.polyvore.com/lexas_outfit/set?id=66944060). Kayla walks into my room. "Hey Lex, can you at least tell me what to wear?" She asks me. "Yeah, here I'll come help you pick something out." I say walking to Peyton's room. I grab a pair of sneakers, a short black dress, and a hat. Kayla shakes her head. "This is what I would wear!" I say. "Yeah but it's not my style" she says. I sigh. "Ok fine" I say. I pick out: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65909871 "better?" I ask. "Better" she says. I walk out and I let her change. She walks out. "How do I look?" She asks. "Not my style, but cool" I say. "Thank you" she says. I nod. We go to Amelia's room. "Work some magic stuff Amelia" I say. I walk back outside. I see Austin. "She looks great for my best friend" Austin says. "Yeah, not my style but its cool" I say. Austin pecks my head. "Let's go downstairs" I say. "Ok" he says.

-in the living room-

We turn on COD. "Ready to win?" I ask. "Oh yeah" Austin says. "Is Kayla ready?" Peyton walks in. "I don't know" I say. "Ok, do I look alright?" He asks. "Handsome" I say. "You didn't even look" he says. I sneak a peek. "Yeah you still look handsome" I say. Kayla walks to the staircase. She looks scared. They talk for a little. They leave the house and go to the place.

-15 minutes later-

I check the time. "Austin, we need to go get ready for the surprise party" I say. "Ok" he says. We run up the stairs. I go into my room and I let my hair loose and I put on this hat. http://www.polyvore.com/lexas_hair/set?id=66958571 I run back downstairs. I grab my present. http://www.polyvore.com/kaylas_present/set?id=66958991 I put the Case with the writing "st nds" on it. Austin grabs the guitar so me, Peyton, Austin can lead the birthday song. We all go to the car and drive to the secret place. http://www.abdo.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Nightclubs-in-Montreal1.jpg

-When we arrive-

We all oo and ah. "This is amazing!" Austin says. "I know right!" I say. "Did you bring the snacks and drinks Chloe?" Amelia asks. "Yeah" she says. "Did you bring the guitar Austin?" Emma asks. "Yup!" He says. We all set up and settle down.

-when Kayla and Peyton get here-

"Guys Shh they are coming" Emma says. We all hide and be quiet. They walk in. "Can you tell me where we are now?" I ask. "Nope sorry, but I can take the blind fold off you now." He says as he unties the blind fold. "SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all yell and cheer.

-After Kayla meets everyone-

I pull on Kayla's arm. "Hey, is this what you couldn't tell me about?" I ask. "Yep, do you like it?" Alexa says. "Yes! But why don't we actually go and dance, I feel like dancing." She says. "Ok" I say. We go to the dance floor. Our boyfriends meet us on the floor. We dance for a long time. Me and Kayla go sit down for soda. A slow some comes on. Austin meets me at the table and asks me to dance. I accept and I take his hand. Peyton does the same with Kayla. We dance and dance and dance for like I don't know an hour. Kayla walks onto stage. "I'd like to thank everyone for coming! For those who I met tonight it was very nice meeting you, those who I know and love, thanks for coming to Atlanta to celebrate with me. I'm really glad you all could come. Have a safe ride home." She says.

-at home-

When we get home we all go to our rooms and change. I know Kayla is gonna love her new puppy we got her. I smile to myself. "Why did you smile?" Austin asks. "Oh nothing" I say. "Ok" he says laying in bed. I lay beside him and we fall asleep as soon as we close our eyes. Today was a good day.