Part 3

ALEXA'S POV

Alexa: PEYTON ARE YOU PACKED FOR TEEN HOOT YET?!?!?!

(Peyton comes down the steps with his suitcase)

Peyton: Yeah, why were you yelling?

Alexa: Because I want to see everyone, but I want to see Kayla most of all.

Peyton: You didn't tell her that you are

my sister right?

Alexa: You told me not to, so no I didn't, remember I'm not supposed to tell anyone.

Peyton: Ok I just wanted to make sure.

Alexa: Why didn't you want me to tell her?

Peyton: Because I was afraid that she would only be your friend because you are my sister. I know that she is a BIG Psanderette and now I know that she is your friend for you, not for me.

Alexa: Why would you think that? Kayla and I are like best friends, yeah she is a fan of yours but she wouldn't just to be friends with me to get to you. She told me her self that she doesn't like it when people use other people to get to someone else.

(Amelia, Emma, and Chloe come down the stairs)

Amelia: Hey Pey, can we actually come to the hoot this year?

Emma: Yeah can we.

Chloe: Please!

Peyton: Sure, but did you ask mom and dad?

Chloe: I WILL!!!!

(Chloe goes and runs to her mom and dad and asks them)

Alexa: So Pey how are you and Jessica doing?

Peyton: Fine. Not as well as we used to be.

Alexa: Do you still love her?

Peyton: Yeah kind of. I just... (Peyton runs a hand through his hair)... I don't know anymore. I know that she is still in love with me and I don't want to break her heart and break up with her. But I don't just know anymore.

Alexa: Maybe you'll find someone better at the hoot?

(Chloe runs back into the room)

Chloe: THEY SAID THAT WE CAN!!!!

Amelia: AWESOME!

Emma: Well we should go pack then.

(Chloe, Amelia, and Emma run up the stairs to their rooms)

Peyton: I guess they really wanted to go.

Alexa: Yeah, Peyton I have a question?

Peyton: What is it?

Alexa: Ok, maybe I have two,... one is you don't have feelings for Jessica anymore why don't you break up with her. And two can I tell Kayla that I'm your sister now?

Peyton: I don't want to break up with her because I just feel that I do still have feelings for her, but they are really tiny. And sure you can tell Kayla that you are my sister.

Alexa: Ok, why don't we go and make sure that the girls have everything together. Then we can leave.

Peyton: Ok you go help Chloe and I'll help Amelia and Emma.

(Alexa and Peyton go up and help their sisters, then they go and get their stuff in the car, the head to the airport)

Amelia: I'm so happy that I finally get to go to teen hoot!