Part 11

ALEXAS POV

I wake up early for school and I text Kayla.

To: Kayla

Hey we made it back just fine. Don't forget about your basketball practice tomorrow. I have a game tomorrow, I wish you where here to see my game. I know that we are gonna whoop their butts.

I set my phone down and I get ready and pack up my volleyball bag with my knee pads, elbow pads, spandex, and a T shirt. My phone beeps for a new message from Kayla.

From: Kayla

Haha that's good that you made it back fine, and thanks for reminding me. I wish I was there to see your game. Is Pey going to your game?

I read. I run downstairs then I reply

To: Kayla

Yeah, but he usually doesn't do anything but sit on his phone.

I text back. I grab a cereal box filled with Lucky Charms. Yay! Phone beeps.

From: Kayla

I'll talk to him and make him actually pay attention to you. I gtg getting ready for school. Bye love you.

I nod. Peyton runs down and pecks me cheek. "Hey Lex" he says. "hey!" I say. It's ok for him to kiss my cheek. He's my brother. It's just gonna be weird dating my brother. "Ready?" he asks. "Yeah. Just let me get my stuff" I say running upstairs to get my volleyball bag. "Ok now I am" I say. "Let's go" he says. We walk to his car and drive to school. "Thanks Peyton" I say. I walk to my locker to get my books. "Guess who??" I hear two girls behind me covering my eyes. I turn around seeing Kylie and Alyssa! "Oh my god!!! Kylie! Alyssa!" I say hugging them tightly. "How was teenhoot?" Alyssa asks. "Amazing!" I say in a sing-Songy tone. "Did you see Austin Mahone?" Kylie asks. "Yeah! You know the girl Kayla the girl I've been talking about alot?? Yeah she is cousins with Alex Constancio and I met him and Austin and now....." I say. "Now what?!" they ask. "Me and Someone are dating" I say. "Who?!" They say. "Austin..... Mahone!" I say. "What?! Agh!" they say. " I know!" I say. "Congrats girlie!" Kylie says. "Thank you" I say. RING RING!! "Bye guys" I say walking to class.

-At Volleyball Practice-

"Lexa! You're back! How's my favorite outside?" my coach asks. "Yeah I'm back and ready to play!" I say. "Great!" she says. She blows her whistle. "Let's gather up!" she yells. Everybody comes to us. "Today we are scrimmaging against Parker High" she says. They are a wicked team! Some people sigh and some people cheer. But me I cheer. I love playing good teams! I love some competition. "So who's ready to Play?!" coach says. We cheer. We go to the sidelines and have a team huddle. "Alyssa Middle, Jennifer Right side, Lexa Outside, Jada Middle back, Kylie Right back and setter, and last but not least Amy Libero" she says. We run onto the court. Alyssa and another player from the other team play rock paper scissors for the Serve. We win! Woo! The other coach tosses us the ball. Kylie goes goes back to serve her amazing Jump! Pass, set, spike! It touches me and Alyssa hands. Amy goes and digs it. While I go to the ten foot ready to hit. Kylie sets the ball to me and I pound the ball down! Woo! We scored! We gather in the middle doing our cheer. We get back into our positions and Kylie serves again. Bump, set, spike! Amy goes for a dive but misses. We go to the middle of the court and I say "We got the girls". We get back into our defensive positions. I pass. Kylie sets. Jennifer spikes. It hits off the other players and out. We keep playing till 25-22. Guess who won?? WE DID! woo! I love this game.

-After Volleyball practice-

I wait for Peyton at the sidewalk outside if school. "Lexa ready?" Peyton asks behind me. "Yeah let's go!" I say. He nods. We drive home jamming out to some rap music. Hey rapping is in our blood. We arrive home. I drop my bags. "Ah I need to wash my face and hair. Be right back! I say. After I wash my hair I start to Skype Austin. "Hey baby" I say. "Hey cutie" he says. "Hii! What's up?" I ask. "Nothing much school work" he says. "Nice. I told my two friends about you" I say. "Cool" he says. Kayla walks behind him. "Hey Sista!" she yells. "Hey, how was school? I ask. "Good, how was your school?" she says. "Good, when are you coming down here to see me?" I ask. A boy walks in. "Who is this cutie?" he asks. I lift an eyebrow. "Robert this is Alexa, Alexa this is Robert" Kayla says. "Nice to meet you. Kayla want me to go get Pey?" I ask. "Please." she says. "Okie! I'll be right back." I say running out. "Peyton! Kayla wants to Skype you on my Skype!! Come here!" I say. "Coming!" he yells. We go back into my room. "Here you go Kayla. Austin wanna let them talk and then you and I can talk on the phone?" I ask. "Sure" he says. We walk downstairs. I call Austin. "Hey baby!" he says. "Hey Cutie" I say. "How's it going?? Is anyone bothering you?? Do you want me to come and beat them down?" he asks. "Haha no I'm fine I just miss you" I say. "Ok good. I miss you too baby" he says. "Love you" I say. "love you too Lexa" he says. "How's Alex and DMATB?" I ask. "Great Great" he says. "That's cool" I say. "Yup! But I'd rather be with you" he says. "Aww" I say. "Youre so cute when you aww" he says. "Stop" I say. "Why?!" he says. "because" I say. "Hold on" he says. "okie" I say. "Hey I got to go" he says. "Awe" I say. "Yeah I love you so much!" he says. "Love you too" I say hanging up. I walk back upstairs with the love birds. "hey Alexa" she says surprisingly. "Hey what's up you never call me Alexa" I say. Weird. "I didn't call you that I said hey Lexa" she says. "Okie, well Pey mom wants you" I say. "Ok, I got to go, bye love you" Peyton says. "Love you to. Bye Lex" she says. We log off. What was that about?? Huh. I shrug my shoulders. My phone rings with Say Somethin' as my ring tone. I pick up because Alyssa and Kylie. "AHH!" they scream. "Ah! What?" I ask. "Lexa! Our school was chosen to play at the nationals in July!!" Alyssa and Kylie say. "What?!" I say scream my lungs out. "Skype me!" I yell. They call me on Skype right away. We scream. "Who died?!" Peyton comes in with a bat. "Peyton we've been invited to play at the nationals!!" I say. "What? Oh my gosh Congrats girls!" Peyton says picking me up and spinning me around. "Whoo!" I cheer. He puts me down and we all start dancing.

-Later-

"Hey Lexa. Kayla wants to FaceTime us." Peyton says. "Oh ok" I say getting out of my comfortable bed. We walk into his room. "Ok what is it?" Peyton asks. "Um Austin kind of kissed me just when I was parked at his house to drop him off." Kayla says. "HE WHAT?!?!?!" I say. "He said that he just needed to kiss someone, trust me I stopped it right away" kayla says. Oh my gosh. "How is it that I can't believe you?" Peyton says. "Pey please" she says with tears falling, "you have to believe me, why would I lie to you?". "I believe you, Pey I know that she is telling the truth" I say. "How can you know?" Peyton says. "Because she has never lied to me before" I say. "I just can't believe that he kissed you" Peyton says. "Just trust me I didn't enjoy it. Your kisses are the only ones that I enjoy" she says. "I'm gonna kill him" he says. I sigh. "No you're not" I say. "I just had to tell you, cause I don't want to keep anything from you" Kayla says. "Well I appreciate you telling me" he says. "You're welcome, I'm gonna go to bed, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you both" Kayla says. "Love you to" me and Peyton say. We log out. "I still can't believe he did that" I say. "I know me either" he says.

~L3X|