Part 15

Alexa's POV

Its mid night and I wake up to a warm body next to me. Austin. Shirtless. Hehe. I peck his cheek. I get out of bed, change and fix my messy hair. I run quietly downstairs. I turn on the Xbox and COD. It's on.

-7:00-

"Hey I didn't know you played COD" Kayla says walking down the stairs. "Yeah, I've been up all night trying to get back to first place" I say. "What place are you at now?" She asks. "Second" I reply. "If you want I know a cheat that will make you go straight into first" Kayla says. "Really? Can you show me" I ask. "Of course" she says grabbing the controller out of my hand. "Oo girl thank you!" I say. "You're welcome" she says. "Wanna be on teams?" I ask. "Oh yeah" she says.

-8:00-

Peyton, Chase, and Austin walk down the stairs and sit down on the couches around me and Kayla. "You guys play this game?" Chase says. "Yeah, are you shocked?" Kayla says. "Kind of, I didn't know that you like these kind of games" he says.

I pause the game. "You guys are just jealous because we are a lot better than you" I say. Kayla sees a guitar and walks up to it. "Who's guitar?" She asks. "That's Emma's, do you know how to play" I say. "I used to, but that was like two years ago. I haven't played since" Kayla says. "Well why don't you try playing again" Peyton says. "Ok" she says. Kayla grabs the guitar and goes and sits back down "Any suggestions?" She asks. "Say Somethin" Austin says. I sit next to Austin with my head on his shoulder. "Of course." She says. Kayla plays the chords. "That wasn't as good as I thought it was" she says.

"Are you kidding? That was amazing" Peyton says. "That's after two years of not playing? Are you sure? How did you know the chords and notes?" Chase asks. "I watched Austin play. I'm a really good visual learner" Kayla says. "That's why so you always wanted to watch me play" Austin says. "Yeah, I was thinking about starting to play again" Kayla says. "You definitely should!" I say. Kayla puts the guitar back and sits on Peyton's lap. My mom walks in. Her and Kayla start talking. I feel some soft lips against my cheek. I blush. "Aww babe you're so cute When you blush" Austin says. I blush harder. I kiss his cheek. "Eww" Chase says. "Haha whatever" I say. "Austin would you be up to teaching Emma?" My mom says. "I'd be happy to! But wouldn't it be hard when I am in San Antonio?" Austin says. "Yes, but I was hoping that you could do it over Skype" she says. "Ok, when would you like to start?" He asks. "Could we maybe start today when she gets up?" My mom says. "Of course, but I think we were talking about going out today, so we would have to start later" he says. "That's fine, do you know where you are gonna go?" Mommy asks. "We were gonna go to the Beadles house, then we were all gonna go bowling" Peyton says. "Tell them I said hi" mommy says. "We will" I say. We all go change. I change into a over the shoulder sweater, jean shorts, with purple converse. I braid my hair into a messy fishtail braid. Yee! I run to my closet and I look for my snap back hats. "Where is it?" I ask myself. I run into Peyton's room. "Ah I found it" I say picking it up. I run back into my room and I style it on my head. "Lexa You ready??" Peyton asks knocking on the door. "What?! Oh yeah I am" I say opening the door. "Looking good Austin" I say. "Eh you could look better" he says kidding me. "Well I take that back" I say. "I'm kidding I'm kidding" he says. "Boy you better" I say. "I am!" He says. "Okie!" I say pecking his cheek. "Guys lets go!" Peyton says. "Okie coming" I say. We run to the car. "I can't believe you asked Christian to go" I say. "Remind me again why you didn't want him to go?" Peyton asks. "You know he has a crush on me, you know that" I say. "He has been wanting to meet Kayla, he didn't get to meet her at Teen Hoot, whenever I talk to him that's all he talks about" he says.What all have you told him about me that he wants to meet me that badly?" Kayla says. "A lot" Peyton says. We turn on the radio and As Long As You love Me plays. "As long as you llololololololololollololol love me" we all sing.

We go to the Beadles' house. "Hey Alexa! Hey Kayla!" Caitlin says hugging us. "Hey girl" I say. "What's up girlie?" Kayla asks. "Nothing" Caitlin says. "Aye Austin" Christian says. They bro hug. "Well hello there Alexa" he says. "Hi Christian" I say with weak enthusiasm. "Why so sarcastic?" He asks. "No reason" I say.

-At the bowling Alley-

"Um size seven" I say. The clerk nods and gives me my shoes. I walk to the lane. "Ready to lose girls?" Christian asks. "No are you?" I ask. "No" he says. "Well then let's see" Kayla says. "It's on boys" Caitlin says. "Ohhhhh Yeahh" Austin says. "Y'all are going down" Peyton says. "Really?" I ask. "Really!" The boys say in unison. I flip a coin. While it was in the air the boys call heads and girls call tails. TAILS! Caitlin bowls first. Strike!! "Beginners luck" Peyton says. Christian bowls next. Spare. "Haha!" I say. Kayla bowls next. Split. "OOO girl splits are hard" Caitlin says. "I know" she says. Spare. Austin bowls. Strike. "Boom!" He says. I smile. I bowl. Strriiikkkkeeeee! "Go me!" I say. Chase Bowls. Spare.

-Later-

I look up at the score board. "You guys really have to step up your game" I say. "How did you guys beat us, you only had three players?" Chase asks. "We are really good at bowling" Caitlin says. "Is this another thing that I never knew about?" Peyton asks Kayla. "Maybe" she says. "Well I've had enough of bowling today, what time is it anyway?" Austin asks. "It's 6:30 already" Kayla says. " Wow, it's already late, we should heading back soon" Caitlin says. " We have to leave too. I have to rest before Kayla's birthday tomorrow, I have a lot planned" Peyton says. We say goodbye and we leave for My house. Me and Austin change into our PJs and we watch TV in my room. We laugh to the funny part. Austin looks into my eyes and leans in. I look at his lips and I lean in until our lips met in the middle. Sparks flew everywhere. Austin runs his fingers through my long dark brown hair and pulls me onto his lap. I rise up onto my knees and I wrap my arms around his neck. Austin's tongue licks my lips. I let him in. Our tongues dance around my mouth in sync. Austin gets me on my back lightly. Austin kisses cheek leading up to my neck. He pulls back. I smile at him. "I love you Lexa" he whispers. "I love you too Austin" I say. He smiles. "I need to get Kayla so we can hang before we crash" I say. "Ok" he says. He gets up and let's me out. I walk out the door and I see Kayla. "Hey, are we still hanging out tonight?" Kayla asks. "Yeah, I was just about to come get you"

I say. We walk downstairs and we sit with my sisters. "Hey are you excited for your birthday tomorrow?" Amelia asks Kayla. "Yeah, do you guys know what your brother has planned for my birthday? I hate surprises and I'm not to thrilled about this" Kayla answers. "How do you not like surprises?!" Emma asks. "Emma, remember the time I told you that Austin brought her on stage, ever since then she hasn't liked surprises" I say. "That's the truth, so if you guys know, please tell me" Kayla says. "He told us not to no matter what" Chloe says. "Sorry" Amelia says. "Wish I could help you" Emma says with sympathy. "If I have a anxiety attack, I'm blaming you guys" Kayla says. "Ok, but trust me you are gonna love it" I say. "Whatever" she says. Her phone rings. It's her mom. She answers it. I can't hold it in!! I need to tell her but I can't!! I hate keeping secrets like this!! Ah!! It's killing me inside! But I'm excited!! Kayla hangs up. "What did your mom want?" I ask. "She had a dream that I broke my hand" Kayla says. "Well girls why don't we watch this movie" Amelia says. After the movie we all go to our beds and sleep.

THANKS GIRLIES!!!!!! Follow me on Instagram!! @Imjustmeofficially