Chapter five

This is gonna be a fight chapter, between Steve and Tony of course. It's necessary, It's the Avengers after all. And maybe it'll appeal to the more, "Actiony readers".... Ah well.

________

 Tony looked at his watch and smiled. Time for Mr. Sunshine's wake up call. He thought as he walked over to his large stereo, popped in a Black Sabbath CD, the volume on high. Ozzy's voice vibrated the whole room, and a loud yell emanated from the room next to his.

 "Good, he's up." laughed Tony, and he turned down Paranoid to a moderate volume, but still loud enough to pass to the next room. It was a wonder that he never got complaints from the other neighbors. Oh wait, we have no neighbors. The brunette walked into his large kitchen and started a pot of coffee, smiling at the bright day seeping in through the curtains. He had almost forgotten about yesterday, but he still wanted to let Steve know that he wouldn't get away with a stunt like that so easily.

 A loud banging caught Tony's attention, and he noticed the door vibrating with a force. He walked over and pulled it open to see a very angry Steve standing in his door, hair a mess, clothes that were carelessly thrown on, and eyes burning with anger. "Captain, to what do I owe this pleasure?" Tony teased. The blond said nothing, instead using his clenched hand to speak with Mr. Stark.

 Tony was caught off guard, and landed to the floor with a loud thump. "Put on the suit, and meet me back at Stark Towers. Let's just see how tough you are without walls to separate us." Steve growled, and he slammed the door behind him, leaving an equally pissed Tony on the floor. "Alright, he wants a fight? I'll give him a fight." The man growled as he rubbed his jaw, glaring after the blond.

~*~

 "Steve, come on, don't do this." Clint tried to reason with Steve, who was currently destroying a sand bag. "Don't try and talk me out of this Clint. I've been waiting for this day for a while." The blond muttered between swings. One last jab, and the sand bag separated from the beam. Oh yeah, he was ready. Steve walked to the locker room, a worried Clint following him.

 "Come on Steve, Tony's a joker, you can't-" He was cut off, freezing under the blond's cold glare.

 "You can't keep making excuses for him. It's about time this guy stopped talking, and showed me what he's got."

 Without another word, Steve headed into the showers, wanting to be fully ready when he beat the shit out of Stark. What am I doing? He asked himself as he turned on the shower. Do I really want to fight this guy? He's more than proved himself, so why the hell do I want to fight him now? Steve shook the thought from his head. It was simply Clint's words put in his thoughts.

 Steve left the shower, threw on his jeans and tee, and hopped on his bike. He didn't mind riding in the cold weather. It didn't bother him. When he finally reached Stark towers, the concrete before it was still a bit broken. He looked up to see the A, which had now become their symbol, standing proud. He parked his bike on the sidewalk, and headed in.

~*~

 "Mr. Stark, may I please try and talk you out of this?" JARVIS pleaded with Tony, who was slipping on his helmet. "JARVIS, I'm not in the mood. Capsicle needs to be put back in his place, because he's apparently forgotten." Tony walked out of the suit room, and walked up to the test room, where a very tall Captain America stood before him, hood up, and shield polished.

 "You sure you don't want to back out of this?" Tony smirked beneath his helmet. "No talk, just fighting." Steve growled, and threw his shield towards Tony's head. The object just barely missed him, and scratched Tony's new suit. That's it. The brunette turned on his rockets, and flew at Steve.