Chapter 15

I am so sorry for posting chapter 14 before chapter 13!!! To make up for it, I'm posting this chapter today as well. Again, I'm really sorry!

Chapter 15

Claribelle's POV

I loved dancing with Damien. Being in his arms and feeling the pleasant tingles from his touch, the warmth that spread through my body, was the best feeling in the world. The incident with the rogues was horrible, but I couldn't bring myself to hate it; it had brought Damien back to me.

The pace of the music picked back up and Damien and I spent another half hour or so on the dance floor, dancing and acting crazy to the beat of the music. We were both breathing heavy when I dragged him off the dance floor and back to the bar.

Ian was back at the bar when we sat down and I smiled over at his glum face. "No luck?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

"We can try again tomorrow," I told him, waving for Jerome.

I leaned up against Damien's side as I waited for Jerome to slide me a goblet of blood and a coke for Damien. "You wear yourself out?" he asked, sliding the two drinks down the bar to us.

I just nodded and Jerome smiled. "Drink up and then head on home. You need to get some more rest."

I nodded in agreement. "That's a great idea," I told him, making him smile at me once more before moving back down the bar to the customers currently waving for his attention.

Lewis suddenly appeared at my side, as if knowing that I was about to leave. He'd probably overheard Jerome. "Belle, we've gotta teach your man how to dance properly!" he told me. "Where's Anthony?" he asked before I even had a chance to reply. "Anthony!" And he was gone, off on a search for Anthony.

Damien looked at me with wide eyes, eyebrows raised. "What was that all about?" he asked me, turned to watch as Lewis ran around the club, trying to find Anthony.

I grinned. "You're in for a real treat," I told him. "It might even be worth staying awake for a while longer."

He looked at me suspiciously, but I didn't say anything else. Lewis was a master of the waltz and I knew he'd taught both of my parents how to do it, and me. He's tried teaching my siblings, but they don't really have the patience to try and learn it. Plus, they aren't here often enough to stay in practice. He had managed to teach Max though, as he's normally here when I am.

I knew he was searching for Anthony to help him teach Damien because while Lewis is the master of the waltz, Anthony is perfect when it comes to the cha-cha. My new plan was to stay, relax and enjoy the show.

I couldn't help but smirk over at Damien when I saw Lewis and Anthony headed our way, both looking equally determined and excited. They loved to teach people how to dance and I still didn't understand why they don't open up dance classes or something.

Lewis grabbed Damien's hand and pulled him off the bar stool while Anthony leaned in to kiss my cheek. "You just relax, baby girl!" he told me, grinning. "We'll take care of your man for you!"

I laughed as they dragged a scared looking Damien to the dance floor. He was pleading with me with his eyes to save him, but I just smiled innocently and sipped from my goblet.

Twenty minutes into the very amusing show, Jerome ambled back down to my end of the bar. "What are you still doing here, Belle?" he asked me. "I thought you were going to go home and get some rest?"

I laughed, nodding my head in the direction of Damien, Lewis and Anthony. They looked like a gay threesome, Lewis and Anthony both taking turns dancing with Damien who was actually very clumsy when it came to dancing. Jerome laughed with me when he looked over.