Chapter 15. Rebuilding

A/n: Alright guys this chapter will be a little bit slower paced because I need to pace myself so I can keep the ideas for a new chapter coming, anyway please enjoy!

It's currently morning and I'm slowly trying to get out of bed without waking the girls, but unfortunately they're light sleepers.

Rias: Y/n ? Why are you getting up so early ?

Y/n: To make you girls some breakfast.

Rias: Aww~ you're such a thoughtful fiance~ isn't that right girls ?~

The girls: Yes~

Y/n: You all are up ? Jeez.

They all giggle and I get up off the bed and stretch.

As they take turns using the restroom and freshening up, I head downstairs and walk into the kitchen before opening the fridge door ams grabbing some bacon, a carton of eggs, milk, and some sausages and shut the door.

I turn the oven on and put a little cooking oil in the skillet so the eggs don't stick, I start cooking some eggs in one skillet and start frying some bacon and sausage. After getting that started I start making pancakes and laying out an assortment of fruits like apples and bananas to complete a balanced breakfast.

Just when I put the finishing touches on the breakfast Rias and the other girls take a seat at the table and I begin serving them all their plates.

Sona: My that smells quiet delicious dear~

Rias: Agreed~ who knew he could cook too~

Silvia: It's quite amazing.

Raynare: It's soooo good

Mittelt: Agreed it's so yummy !

Y/n: T-thank you, all of you I appreciate it.

Rias: It's no big deal~

I blush a little but smile as I finish my food, that's when Silvia spoke up.

Silvia: Dear, would you like to rebuild~?

Artemis: Rebuild the golden city ?

Silvia: Yes~ since he's the new king of the golden city.

Sona: Wait really ? But he killed everyone from what I understand.

Silvia: He did but they can be revived by the one who defeated them.

The girls nod and I finish my breakfast before cleaning my plate.

Y/n: Ok are you Ready Silvia ?

Silvia: Yes dear.

I nod and look at the girls.

Y/n: Ok girls when you're done eating just leave the plates in the sink I'll clean them when I'm back.

I watch as they smile and giggle which causes me to blush, Silvia finished her breakfast and put her empty plate in the sink before she walks to me and we teleport to the golden city.

Y/n: What do I do first Silvia ?

Silvia: Well we need to head to the throne room first.

I nod and head over to the throne room of the castle and guides me to sit in the seat.

Silvia: Ok dear for this to work you have to say with a comanding tone, while pouring all of your power into the throne, and say "Rise and serve your new king" then it'll work.

I nod before I pour everything I have into the throne and say with a loud comanding tone.

Y/n: Rise! And serve your new king!