Chapter 9. Settling In

It's morning as the sun is hitting you in the eyes again, as you begin to wake up you feel a little cramped and croweded. You open your eyes slowly as you literally see only 3 girls instead of your entire house in your bed which was your two official fiances cuddled up with Rias on your right arm using it as a pillow, and Ravel mirroring what Rias was doing, on top of your chest under the sheets as well was Grayfia snuggled up to you with her head on your chest, all of this causes you to freak out a bit but not that extreme as usual which was abnormal for you since you are afraid of girls. You notice your rash is acting up but not near as bad which surprises you but you welcome it happily.

As you lay there the events of the past few days begin going through your head with the raiding game and then the incident at the party, not to mention the the fact you're engaged to the heir of a big family but also engaged to the princess of hell, not only them but 3 fallen angels and former nun and you've become the ArchDuke of hell. To say the least you've had an interesting few days.

Thankfully today was a Saturday so you have time to relax.....or so you thought, a few minutes after you wake up the girls in your bed start to wake up as they all smile at you, Rias and Ravel both give you a kiss on the cheek but Grayfia goes in for the kill and tries to kiss you but Ravel and Rias are quick and manage to stop her. They push her off of you and without missing a beat Rias straddles you causing Ravel to smile as Rias goes in for the kiss and seals the deal as her soft and slightly pink lips touch yours two new sensations hit you like a ton of bricks.

The first one being that of electricity just shooting throughout your body, but it didn't hurt it was more of a delightfully tingle all over your body.

The second one was a warmth that started at your toes but slowly worked it's way up your legs, and then your stomach, followed by your chest and then your head. It was a warm fuzzy feeling something that you haven't felt before but nonetheless it felt amazing.

As you lay there with her on top of you making out with you, you begin to wonder what else have you been missing out on if just kissing feels this amazing, but alas all good things must come to an end as you're snapped out of your thoughts due to the need for air as both of you pull away panting and blushing, well it was more or less Rias lightly blushing but you were blushing the same shade of red her hair was which caused Rias to giggle some. Ravel blushes as she rushes in and kisses you as well, at first you don't feel much since it was rushed but as she slows down it immediately feels the same as it was with Rias but Ravel was quicker to pull away.

With that whole incident now behind you all you get out of bed and stretch some, this causes both girls to scan your entire body from head to toe which in turn causes each of them to get their respective nose bleeds as they stare. This goes unnoticed by you since your back was turned to them. you turn around to see them blushing and wiping their noses which confuses you but you figure it's nothing, so you walk to the bedroom door but you're immediately stopped by Grayfia.

Y/n: What is it Grayfia ?

Grayfia: Darling you should probably get dressed first ~

You look down and notice that you're still in your boxers which causes you to blush some as well so you turn away from the girls and walk over to your closet but Grayfia stops you.

Grayfia: Please allow me master~

Y/n: s-sure go ahead.

She smiles as she walks over to your closet and walks into it coming back out a few moments later with an outfit ready for you.