Chapter 13. This Is War

A/n: Soo quick note guys Y/n can not only use the weapons from the heroic spirits but also their abilities, and also can mix, like using Atalanta's bow and Chiron's sight and skills.

Another quick note I DO NOT own anything from the fate franchise !

I reach out my hand and say.

Y/n: Tauropolos !

Suddenly a black bow with gold outfittings materializes in my hand.

An arrow appears in my hand as I pull the string back, I then close my eyes before opening them again

An arrow appears in my hand as I pull the string back, I then close my eyes before opening them again. I now can see a whole lot further and I see the bastard that shot Raynare hiding in the woods so with my rage I aim towards the sky and say.

Y/n: With my bow and arrows, I respectfully ask for the Divine protection of the son God Apollo and the moon Goddess Artemis, I offer thee this calamity- Phoebus Catastrophe !

As I finish saying this I shoot the arrow into the night sky a few seconds go by and everyone is looking to the sky.

Rias: Did you-

Sirzechs: Look !

He says pointing towards the sky as he saw a glint in the night sky and then it happened, thousands of arrows rained down into the forest falling indiscriminately where they please.

I watch as 15 arrows pierce his body before I dematerialize the bow. And turn back to see everyone shocked.

Rias: W-what the hell was that ?!

Y/n: To be honest I don't know it just came to me.

Sirzechs: But what was that attack ?! And how did you get Atalanta's bow ?!

Y/n: I think my ability let's me use legendary weapons and skills of the legends themselves, speaking of which I have no doubt I pissed off Apollo and Artemis.

Rias: Wait how ?

Y/n: I used their champion's bow and her abilities, I have no doubt they'll join the war but against me.

Everyone gasps when I say this.

Y/n: But, that doesn't mean I'm gonna let them kill me, not that they could anyway. I want everyone to go to the underworld out of their reach. I don't want someone being used as a hostage.

Serzechs: You really think they'd go that far ?

Y/n: One they realize they can't off me, they'll realize that the only way for me to die is by my own hand and the only way for that to happen is if they use a hostage to ensure my cooperation.

Sirzechs: That's ev-

Y/n: Bare in mind this is just conjecture.

Sirzechs: Right I'll get everyone moved.