Chapter 2. The Date

It was Sunday which was the day of the date and the time was about 7 am as (Y/n) is currently getting ready for the date, as you get ready you and Ddraig have a conversation on what to do and when the best time to reveal yourself to her might be.

(Y/n): So Ddraig what's the plan

Ddraig: Well partner, I suggest that you go through the date and let her reveal herself, that way you're killing two birds with one stone.

Ddraig says trying to hold back a snicker, as you get a bit confused on why he was laughing so you ask him.

(Y/n): What's so funny Ddraig ?

Ddraig: Well partner did you honestly forget about your father's final wish ?

(Y/n) goes stiff at the mention of your fathers final wish, not stiff with anger but with fear due to the fact that you has a crippling fear of the opposite sex. You don't know why but you've had on ever since you where a kid, it may be due to you having some hardcore female teachers for acting or for some combat training back when you where being trained by your father.

(Y/n): C-come on Ddraig, surely I can skip that whole date part right ? I don't see the importance of getting passed it anyway.

Ddraig: Now partner you know you need get past this fear it hinders you so much, besides you need to get yourself a girlfriend soon, might I suggest one of the two devil leaders (Rias or Sona I couldn't think of what else to call them,) that go to your school ?

(Y/n): D-Ddraig !! you and I both know that's not funny, and I refuse to get  a girlfriend and that's that!

Ddraig: Do you intend to honor your fathers dying wish at all then ? Because the last time I checked you weren't one to dishonor someone's wish dead or alive.

Ddraig says a bit more seriously which makes you wince some at the change in his tone but you also get serious and say,

 (Y/n): Of course I intend to honor his final wish Ddraig but it's not as easy as that. However I do intend to follow through on my promise to dad, that being said I assume I should make this date seem legit as to not cause any suspicion ?

Ddraig: Yes partner, the more into it you seem the more believable you are !!

Ddraig says excitedly as you finish up by brushing your (h/c) hair neatly and tucking your (f/c) shirt in, putting on a pair of blue jeans and finally putting on a pair of red and white shoes, before grabbing a white jacket and slipping it on.

You also grab a karambit which you've nicked named the blue dragon due to it reminding you of a dragons claw

You also grab a karambit which you've nicked named the blue dragon due to it reminding you of a dragons claw. you take it with it's sheath and conceal it on your body hiding it, you where always trained to carry a few blades on you so you never go into a situation blind.