Chapter 12. Declaration Of War

After arriving to the throne room of this king guy I walk towards the throne until I'm 10 feet away.

???: I see my kids have failed me.

Y/n: I'm sorry but who are you ?

Some random retainer guy: You are speaking to Emperor Wymar ! Show some respect.

Y/n: Riiiiiight how about fuck off.

SrrG: Why you !

Emperor Wymar: That's enough Gerald.

He closes his mouth and grits his teeth before the emperor speaks to me.

Emperor Wymar: You have some guts coming here.

Y/n: And you have some guts attacking the fiance of not only the heir to the Gremory house but also the heir to the Phenex house

Emperor Wymar: My two great devil houses ? No matter I will have your head, I don't care if I have to step over the corpses of all three factions but I will achieve my goal.

Y/n: Your goal ?

Emperor Wymar: I collect the heads of all legendary beings as trophies you'll be no different.

Y/n: I'll give you one warning stay away.

I say before teleporting away, thankfully the two that attacked me had woken up at the begging of our chat so they can't be brainwashed well at least not through lies.

I get back home still a little pissed but I burry it.

Rias: How did it go ?

Y/n: Some Emperor wants my head as a trophy.

I say nonchalantly.

Rias and Ravel: WHAT!?

Y/n: gir-

Rias/Ravel: Wait till my brother/Father hears about this !!

Before I could stop them they both teleport away.

Y/n: Ah fuck this is gonna be a mess.

Raynare: But master someone tried ti kill you they're only concerned.

Y/n: I know but it's just frustrating.

Raynare: It's ok darling~

Kalawarner: I agree with Raynare.

I only sigh in defeat and right when I do a pissed off Sirzech's and Lord Phenex show up with Ravel and Rias in tow.

Sirzechs: This man will pay Y/n who is he ?

Y/n: His name is Emperor Wymar

Sirzech's and Lord Phenex: WHAT ?!

Y/n: What ? What's up ?

Rias: Y/n That's a faction, No a nation where every citizen is a soldier.

Sirzechs: Y/n are you sure that was his name ?

Y/n: I'm pretty sure.

Sirzechs: Then I'll contact the other two factions.

Y/n: Firstly why ?

Rias: Even though they're human they're really strong.

Sirzechs: We're gonna need all the hel-

Y/n: I forbid it !

Before I can say why, the window in my living room shatters as an arrow flies in and pierces Raynare's chest missing her heart by not even an inch. Never the less it still caused major damage.