Update 2?

Guys I'm soooooooooo sorry about taking so long, I have no excuses for why it's taking so long, I'm so sorry and I deserve every lost follower I get.

regarding this book, I'm going to push out another chapter soon, or you guys could take this poll and decide the fate of this book.

1. Stop updating it and change the title to fit the story and write an actual original vengeful one/ punisher x DxD book

2. Keep writing on this book and maybe get an editor to help with the structuring of my sentences and such.

And another thing is guys, I want you all to go out and share this book or any of my other ones, I want to restore what I once had with you guys, I've let you guys down and I want to set things right so from now on, I'm going to start updating all my books when I feel the need to write on them.

Also guys I want you all to comment on this update, I want you all to chew me out for taking so long, I deserve it, BUT I ask that you ONLY chew me out for taking so long so no harmful stuff, I also want you guys to critique my work, and tell me how I can make it better for you guys because I want you all to enjoy what I put out because I'm not doing it just for me, but for you guys as well.