Chapter 11. Unwelcome Visitors

It's morning and oddly chilly so I snuggle deeper into my covers and feel something soft and very warm on either side of me. So I slowly open my eyes and look to my right to see Rias and then to my left to see Ravel both snuggled into me and using my arms as pillows.

I slowly wiggle free but put each of their heads on a pillow before walking down the hall to use the bathroom. After using the bathroom I head down to the kitchen to start breakfast so I start a conversation with Ddraig.

Y/n: Ddraig you awake ?

Ddraig: yes what's up partner ?

Y/n: So what exactly is the name of my race ?

Ddraig: They called themselves (name later)

Y/n: Wait really ?

Ddraig: Yes partner or should I say Your highness.

When I hear that I get easily get flustered.

Y/n: Don't say things like that or a lot more houses will be after me for a hand in marriage !

Ddraig: Yea about that....

Y/n: Ddraig I swear if you spilled the beans-

Ddraig: Too late ! Told every one of the girls and one outside source !

Y/n: Ddraig why do you hate me.

I say facepalming as Ddraig laughs his ass off once again.

Before I can even start breakfast...

*BOOM*

I quick turn around just in time to get punched through my wall outside but I'm instantly shot back into the kitchen with another strong punch and then I'm stomped into the kitchen floor and inbeded there.

I look up and see a guy and a woman both staring down at me with cocky smirks.

The guy is wearing a black trench coat  and a grey scarf along with a fedora whilst wearing black cap-toe dress shoes.

The woman on the other hand is wearing blue jeans with a pair of black Nike's and a dark grey shirt, she has red hair and eyes like the guy does.

???: This guy's supposed to be from the golden race ? HA he doesn't seem like it.

???: Now now Silvia don't make fun of the poor swine.

Silvia: Ah shut up Jax it's the truth.

Y/n in mind: Ddraig what in the living fuck, who are these asshats ?

Ddraig: They said their names are Silvia and Jax ? Then that must mean they're from the Akula kingdom but how did they find you this quick ?

Jax: Father will be pleased when we bring him the head of the last swine.

This pisses me off beyond measure so I stand up and pop my neck, whole I do that the chick tries to get in a quick jab to my stomach but I dodge and kick her leg so hard it snaps in half earning a loud scream from her that's when I hear the guy say.

Jax: Silvia ! You basta-

I quickly shut him up by whipping out a collapsable baton, and slamming it up side his head. I did it so hard I ended up snapping it over his head, but I didn't stop there I proceeded to grab him by the throat and slam him into the ground hard enough to leave a small crater on my floor. I grab my gun and point it to his head and say.

Y/n: Listen here you cock sucker I don't appreciate you disrespecting my people, and you ! Move and I'll show you what your brother's brain looks like I fucking dare you.