Vampire! Romania X Reader- Love Bite Halloween Special~

Happy Halloween~ Afterall, it isn't truly halloween until Romania is involved~ 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why oh why did you agree to do this? Oh that's right because your friend Leon threatened to tell everyone you still believed in mythical creatures if you didn't.

Which is currently why you a standing in the middle of a dark thick forest with a flashlight. The light on your flashlight flickered and died.

A piercing howl echoed in the woods and you let out an involuntary scream, sprinting as fast as you could through the masses of gnarled branches and thick bushes you arrived the wrought iron gate to a gothic style mansion. Seeing a cemetery just meters away made you hesitant to step inside.

Would you be safer inside with a creepy house and a cemetery or outside to be eaten by the wolves?

You heard another menacing growl and noticed many yellows eyes staring at you from the darkness.

You backed up in fear only to bump into someone... Or was it something?

You screamed but the thing behind you pulled you into an embrace.

"Shhhh... draga mea, it's okay. It's okay. I won't hurt you." A soothing voice murmured in your ear.

You still had no idea who he was but somehow you felt safe in his arms. That is until you felt sharp canines scrap gently onto your neck.

You squeaked in surprise and fright pulling out of his embrace.

"Oh I'm so so sorry! You just smelled so delicious~ I couldn't help myself. You may just be the sweetest human I've ever had the pleasure of meeting."

You had a feeling he wasn't talking about your personality.

"W-who are you?"

"Vladimir Lupei at your service printesa~ just call me Vlad" he winked at you and did a small bow making you blush.

“…” You stared at him owlishly unsure whether trust him, he was a bit… eccentric but kind of adorable too…

“If you’re worried I’ll do that again, I can promise not to draga mea (my dear)~”

“O-okay.”

“Mhm~ Let’s go draga mea, I can show you a tour of my house!” He entwined fingers with yours and dragged you into his gothic mansion.

He led you through many dark winding corridors and showed you many rooms filled with antique furniture, each room grander than the last, until you arrived at a bedroom. Decorated in  colour scheme of red, yellow and blue and the most elegant of all the rooms you had been to. In the middle of the room was a crimson four poster canopy bed.

“Woah… is this your room Vlad?” You looked around in awe.

“No. It’s our room, printesa~ (princess)” He grinned mischievously and pulled you into him.

“Wha-? What do you mean?”

“You can stay with me while you are here.” You felt his hot breath on the nape of yur neck and you shivered. Whether it was pleasure or fear you didn’t know.

“But there are so  many other bedrooms? Why do I have to stay in this one?”

You failed to notice the menacing gleam in Romania’s eyes as he replied.

“But you don’t want the other things I share my mansion with to find you, do you now?” His words implied a threat but his voice was so smooth, so hypnotic you didn’t quite hear it.

“…other things?” You clutched onto him tighter. Vlad smirked and pressed you closer still, locking his arms around your waist,  glad his plan had worked.

“Mhm~ I happen to have some unwanted housemates and I can’t seem to get rid of them. I wouldn’t want them to hurt my printesa~”

“I guess I can stay here…”

“Great, how about I get you a glass of milk and we sleep, da (yes)?” He asked cheerfully as he let go.

You waited patiently in the dimly lit bedroom but the silence started to scare you. When you saw a shadow creeping up behind you, you almost screamed but a cold hand covered your mouth.

“Don’t scream, printesa! It’s just me. I have your milk.”

Vlad handed you a glass of warm milk, steam still rising from the froth. You didn’t think twice about drinking it.

The taste was somehow delicious, the best milk you had ever had. It had an addictive taste and you finished it quite quickly. It wasn’t long before you felt tired.

“You must be really tired now printesa, it’s been a long day. Shall we go to bed?” His voice was filled with sinful promises and other implications but his velvety voice lulled you and you didn’t hear those either.”

“Mmmm… okay, thanks Vlad, I’ll be sure to leave early tomorrow morning.” You almost didn’t feel the sharp prick of fangs sinking into your pale neck. But the milk made you so drowsy you didn’t react.

Vladmir smirked as he licked his blood red fangs.

“I’m afraid you’ve misunderstood, draga mea. You’re never leaving~  You’ll be here with me~ Forever…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~