Ninja! Japan X Reader- Freedom

• Dedicated to Jenny W

Uwaaah... So many personal requests lately. Here's one for my 'daughter/son' (i forgot) Jenny.

Ninja! Japan X Reader- Freedom

Your parents had raised and groomed you to be the perfect bride. Beautiful, obedient, faithful, kind, clean, great and cooking, loved children and a virgin (or so they thought you were). In all aspects of physical appearance and skills you were perfect.

But no matter how hard they tried they couldn't suppress your rebellious streak. It was the same rebellious streak that lead you to Honda Kiku.

He was handsome, honourable, strong, powerful, smooth... everything a ninja should be. But most of all he was free. And that was all you had ever wanted to be.

The attraction was instantaneous. The two of you were drawn together like magnets and no matter how hard the two of you resisted, you would just collide with each other again.

The two of you met in secret, often under the stars, or the silverly moonlight. In the cover of darkness the two of you shared everything. Secrets, thoughts, hugs, kisses and more. It wasn't long before the two of you fell deeply in love.

Your parents didn't understand why you had become this way. They felt like all of their hard work had gone to waste and that you had thrown away all of your worth as a bride for a lowly ninja. In their anger and frustration they had given your hand in marriage to another man, of high noble status but many years apart in age.

The old man took one look at you and immediately accepted. Your parents were overjoyed. They told you to thank them and that you were what you were only because of them. They told you, you were nothing without them. They told you a few more years and you would be unwanted and impure. But you knew better.

All because of Kiku. Under the stars Kiku had filled your head with words of worth, praises and compliments. He told you that your beauty was one that rivalled the moon and that you shone with a brilliance greater than all the stars in the sky. He told you how wonderful your personality was and that you didn't need to act the way your parents wanted you to act but to be yourself.

Under the stars, Kiku had told you he loved you. And right now, that was all that mattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My parents are making me marry an old man. He looks at me like a piece of meat. Save me Kiku. Please, I don't want to marry him. I want to marry you."

"Run away with me (Name)-chan. We can get married. You can be free." Kiku's eyes sparkled and he begged softly, his hands entwined with yours.

You rested you head on his shoulder, nuzzling his neck, inhaling his scent. It was like mint with a hint of rain... It was Kiku's unique scent. His ebony black hair tickled you cheek and you let the tears leak out of your eyes onto Kiku's shoulder.

You were so afraid this would be the last time you ever saw him.

"....I-I can't. Please Kiku. Why can't I be free!?" You whispered, more tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Don't worry (Name). I'll find you. I promise. Just do as you normally would and... Trust me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your parents had been surprised and pleased at your change of attitude. You were nervous but somehow excited and exhilarated at the though of running away with Kiku at your own wedding. You just had to trust he would come for you.

They must have thought you were actually excited for the wedding.

And so you sat waiting for you husband-to-be in your finest silk kimono, complete with a matching head piece and satin slippers.

Seconds ticked by like hours and the vows were nearly complete, it was your turn to say the vows now.

You hesitated when suddenly the door flew open, a band of ninjas burst in and you locked eyes with one.

"I've come to take my bride."

You ran towards Kiku and wrapped your arms around him and pulled him into a deep kiss. The two of you ignored gaping your parents, disgusted your supposed fiancé and all of your family because all that mattered right now was each other.

Kiku carried you out bridal style and everyone was much to shocked to respond.

As the two of you walked out it dawned on you. You were finally free. Free with the only person you had ever truly loved.

Free with Kiku.