Student! Iceland X Reader- Liquorice Game

Kufufu~ For my friends @Goldline and Jenny. Enjoy you little yaoi monsters. (oops was that a secret?~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iceland couldn’t believe how lucky he was. After crushing on you for so long, he finally managed to get a seat next to you. He loved your silky soft hair, bright coloured eyes, kind personality and your smile that brightened up his day every time he saw, even if he wasn’t the one it was directed at. As creepy a it was he could’ve sworn by now, he knew everything about you. Your birthday, favourite colour, favourite food, subject, who you didn’t like- but there was still one thing he didn’t know- who you liked. He could only hope it was him.

“-mil, Emil! Are you, like, listening to me?” Hong Kong sighed. He was thinking about you again wasn’t he. Hong Kong waved his hand in front of Iceland’s violet eyes.

“If you’re, like, so crazy about her, just confess to her already. I’ll help you. HEY (NAME), EMIL WANTS TO TALK TO YOU” Hong Kong smirked. “Good Luck~”

“Leon! Get your as- O-oh h-hallo (N-name)….” Iceland blushed as red as the liquorice he was often seen eating.

“Hi Emil! How have you been? What did you want to say to me?” You grinned. Ah the cute innocent Emil has appeared.

“I uhm I l-like- you-r hair today! It looks really nice!” Iceland nearly facepalmed. Why couldn’t he do it…

“Oh. Okay then, thanks!” Awww… he chickened out again… you sighed.

“Wait! Do you want to come to my house afterschool? I kind of need help with my project.” Iceland mumbled cutely whilst rubbing the nape of his neck.

“Sure Emil~ I’ll wait for you at the gates. See you then” You grinned at him and leaned closer to give him a sweet kiss on the cheek before skipping away.

“s-s-s-she k-k-k-kissed me!” Iceland stuttered his face brighter than his favourite strawberry liquorice. He placed a hand on his tingling cheek. He could almost still feel her soft kiss~

“I told you it would work. You can like, thank me later with some fireworks!” Hong Kong slung his arm around Iceland’s shoulder whilst giving him the V sign.

~Meanwhile with (Name)~

“Lili! Lili! Guess what?~” You yelled as you reached Lili.

“What (Name)?” She smiled at you softly, used to your excitement.

“I’m going to Emil’s house!!!” You gave her a hug and squealed.

“Good for you (Name) I knew he liked you.”

“I’m going to tell Switzy~”

“You know Big Bruder doesn’t like it when you call him that (Name)~” But she too was grinning from your infectious happiness.

~Timeskip from the awesome Mr.Puffin~

Emil made sure he was at the gates extra early just so he didn’t make you wait- because he was a gentleman of course.

“Lille Bror make sure you use protection.” Norway deadpanned as he walked past Iceland out the gates.

“…I-I-IT’S NOT LIKE THAT STUPID BIG BROTHER!” Iceland covered his face in absolute shame and he resisted hitting Norway in embarrassment.

“You called me big brother. Do it again.” Norway smirked (his lille bror was so fun to tease).

“…s-shut up.”

“Ah! Emil! Were you here for long? Sorry I’m late! I was held up by Vash!” You puffed “Hello Lukas!”

Lukas let a rare smile come onto his face but turned his head so you couldn’t see it, “Take care of my lille bror (Name).­­”

“A-ah sure Lukas” You wondered what he meant by it. Especially when you watched Iceland turn a bright shade of red.

“A-anyways- my house is this way (Name). We don’t have to worry about my brother because he’s working until late tonight.”

“Eh? O-oh is that so…” You blushed. Does that mean you would be all alone with Emil?

Emil cringed when he let the meaning of his words sink in. He hadn’t meant anything by it, he just thought Lukas was annoying but when he noticed you had suddenly become quiet he regretted his choice of words. Ah why did he have to mess up in front of you all the time? Now you probably thought he was a pervert or something!

The atmosphere between you two had suddenly become a bit awkward but nevertheless it was somehow refreshing. Because this was what first loves were like. Sweet, awkward and naïve. Just like the two of you were.

As you two walked quietly you found yourself being drawn closer and soon enough your fingers were brushing. Iceland contemplated if taking your hand was worth the risk. There was still a while to go before his house and so far you hadn’t move away. The next time you brushed hands, Emil gently took your hand into his as he looked away. You smiled to yourself and held onto his hand tighter.

For such a cold country, his hands were the warmest thing you’d ever felt and you could’ve sworn your heart was beating so loud he could hear it.

Soon you had arrived at Iceland’s house. As he led you in you took in the details of his house. It was sleek and modern but the colour scheme was an elaborate red white and blue. Of course the colours of he and his brothers’ flag. You giggled.

“You’re cute.” You gestured to the colours around the house.

“W-wha- n-no I’m not…you’re the one who’s cute”

“Hm? What did you say?”

“n-nothing!”

As you studied you noticed Emil was constantly chewing on a piece of liquorice and you were beginning to crave the sweet treat yourself…

“Hey Emil~ Can I have some liquorice?”

“Hm? Sure.” He was about to hand you a piece but you grinned cheekily at him.

“Let’s play a game~”

“….”

“Let’s play the liquorice game”

Emil blinked twice and blushed once again. But he sure wasn’t going to complain.

“Why not.”

Biting onto the end of Iceland’s liquorice you slowly nibbled your way closer, Iceland doing the same. After what seemed like forever you two were only a mere centimetre apart. He was so close your noses were touching and you felt yourself get lost in his beautiful violet eyes. To your surprise it was Iceland that took the last bite. Your lips touched in a soft kiss. Your eyes fluttered shut and you melted into the sweet kiss. Iceland tilted your chin so he could deepen the kiss. When he pulled away he breathed a soft “ég elska þig”

“I love you too Emil”

Emil had finally found something better than his liquorice, something much more addictive.

Your kisses.