Bartender! Denmark X Reader (X Norway)- Alcoholic Heartbreaker

Bartender! Denmark X Reader- Alcoholic Heartbreaker

Mightttt be a tad suggestive but nothing too hardcore (ok I lied its pretty suggestive) Ill put it on rated~ also threw in a little Norway X Reader because why the hell not?~

Tonight was just another typical night at Nordic Style- the club Matthias worked at- with the same loud music, same strobe lights and same massive crowds dancing (way too close) together. But perhaps what made tonight special was the (h/c), (e/c) girl dancing provocatively in the centre of the mass of people.

Matthias wasn't stupid, he could see that she had caught many guys attention and oh- had she caught his~ Your dress was the perfect length, not so short that you were slutty and looked as though you had no self respect (unlike the many, many girls he had seen here before) but showing just enough to make any male in nearest mile to stop and stare. Your hair was wild and loose framing your flawless face and your body moved like none he had ever seen before. So in sync with the music, so... Mesmerising.

It seemed as though he had been staring a little too hard for in the next moment you turned your head and locked eyes with him giving him a smirk that made his pants just that little bit tighter and he had to gulp to not drool at you. What you did next however infuriated Matthias to no end. You pulled the handsome blonde man dancing next to you into a tight embrace whilst swaying to the music. Making a show of grinding with the equally smirking blonde (whom later you found out was Lukas) and tugging his soft platinum hair sensually you whispered something into his ear all whilst staring right into Matthias's aqua eyes.

...Hot damn....

Matthias almost let out a sigh of relief when the song ended and you reluctantly pulled away from the normally emotionless man (who now looked rather disappointed) only to strut up to him.

"Hej pretty lady~ can the King of Northern Europe get you anything? A drink? A date perhaps?"

"I think I'll have the akvavit* I'm feeling rather... Danish today." You smirked and you could've sworn you saw his face turn red. You leaned forward a little to get closer and Matthias could only hold his breath (he swore you could see right through him). Breaking out of his trance he let out an uncharacteristic stutter "a-anyways! One Akvavit for the pretty lady coming right up"

You weren't going to lie, although the man you had danced with earlier was incredibly attractive, you'd had your eyes set on the handsome Dane the moment you walked in. And you sure as hell weren't leaving without him. But maybe in this case he was the one who wasn't leaving without you~ your eyes trailed up and down the Danish man as he expertly poured you a drink. Sliding the drink to you he regained his confidence and leaned in to murmur in your ear

"This one's on the house... If you agree to that date of course~"

You caught a whiff of his cologne and you almost swooned, it fit him so well.

"Why not share Mr. King of Nothern Europe?"

Taking a sip of the akvavit you grinned mischievously before pulling Matthias into a deep kiss. Tugging on his tie to press him closer you passed some of the drink to him and Matthias swore he'd never had a sweeter drink. Matthias wasted no time responding and he tangled his fingers in your hair. When he finally pulled away you were both out of breath.

"It's Matthias. Matthias Kohler but you can call me tonight~"

"Mmm... I'm (Name). (Name) (L/N) and you can call me anytime~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm pretty proud of that one simply because I can totally see this happening to Denmark, had he worked in a bar. And Norway is just too sexy to not be danced with.

Akvavit is a Scandinavian spirit flavoured with herbs and spices. It is also known as Akevitt in Norwegian.

Comment? :)