Rockstar! Prussia X Reader- Scream For Me

Rockstar AU! Prussia- Scream For Me

You couldn't believe you were here. Just below the empty stage where in a few minutes, the idol who you'd been in love with for the past- well forever really... Gilbert Beilschmidt of the world famous boyband BTT. The lights dimmed and you breath caught in your throat in anticipation.

"Someone is calling,

I'm being called

Alright, leave it to me; let's go

More! More!"

You screamed as loud as you could hoping your voice would reach him. You were captured by the crimson eyes glittering in the darkness and you let yourself get lost in his powerful voice.

"To the east and to the west

I'll keep running

If you desire it too,

I'll come pet you"

And you swore in that moment your eyes locked with his as he gave that insanely sexy smirk, his finger curling into the "come-hither ". No way. Your heart stopped. There was no way that just happened.

"That's right, if fighting is your only option

Then that's what you'll have to do"

But the second time he locked eyes with you, you knew you couldn't have been mistaken. And then he winked and mouthed "call me" inbetween lyrics whilst making the call me sign. you nearly fainted. Squeals erupted from besides you

"oh my GOD. DID YOU SEE THAT THE GILBERT WINKED AT ME!"

"No way, he was WINKING at ME!!"

You frowned maybe they were right....

"The awesome me's the most supreme! The strongest!

The one who gets the last laugh, yeah!

Is the awesome me, of course!"

He started walking closer and your stared in disbelief as he held his hand out to you, his crimson orbs twinkling with mischief. Those around you glared and tried to block you but Gilbert's hand tugged you even closer to stage. He tilted your chin up and sang into the microphone besides your ear sending chills down your spine.

"Danke!

The best! The most fearsome!

You guys can praise me

I'll show you my massive dream

A succession of victories for sure!"

When he finally let you go, your heart was beating a mile a minute and still he hasn't broken his eye contact yet. Holy cr- were you dreaming?

~~~~~~~~~~

And when the concert finally ended you couldn't believe it. the concert had felt like a lifetime with his eyes on you and just before you turned to walk away a cool hand tugged at your sleeve before slipping into your hand and twirling you around.

Gilbert.

You blushed in embarrassment and surprise. "Wha-w-why me?"

He grinned "Vhat can I say? Only the awesomest Frau can get the attention of ze awesome Gilbert!"

"I-I d-do you do this at every concert?" You frowned, not wanting to be used and thrown away after Gil got tired of you.

"Of course not Frau! I mean don't zink I didn't see jou at my previous concerts, I've had my eye on ze awesome jou for a while. I mean have jou seen ze awesome Gilbert do zis before?"

"...I still can't believe I'm here. With you. This is like a dream come true..."

"Would you like me to show jou it's not a dream fräulein?~"

Before you could respond he leaned down and kissed you. You melted into his warm kiss and you tangled your fingers in his snowy silken hair.

"Kesesesese~ and ze awesome prussia continues his succession of victories~"

"...that was a lame song reference Gilbert."

"Kesesese~ you know you love ze awesome me!!"

~~~~~~~~~

The song was Prussias character song haha. Enjoyed my AU one shot?