Chapter 18 - Epilogue

Epilogue

"Mommm..... Lex and Dan won't let me play with Zander" my three year old daughter said as she ran into the kitchen with her face covered with tears.

Behind Anora came my two sons proudly.

"Mum... daddy said that Nora should stay away from boys."

"But Zander is my friend."

"No boys Nora."

"Mummmm you're not saying anything "

My sons are overprotective about their sister. They have only one sister and they are like this. How will they be two months later? Yes I'm pregnant again with triplets, two boys and one girl.

Before i could say anything to the kids Aaron came into the kitchen with a knowing smile. He is the one who gave the boys the duty of scaring all the boys away from Anora. I wonder how they will let her go with her mate one day.

"Boys, good job" Aaron gave the boys a high five.

"Daddddyyyy.... noooo. Zander is my friend." My little daughter. She was on the verge of crying again.

"Baby, boys are bad" Aaron said to Anora as he lifted her in his arms.

"You are also a boy daddy." Well, there we go.

"But daddy is a good boy sweetheart." I said to my daughter.

I'm a man mi amor. Aaron said in my mind mischievously.

Well, my love, our daughter doesn't need to know that, right?

"Kids, there's your favourite cartoon on the tv right now." Aaron said to them.

"Yesssss spongebob .... " Anora, Alex and Adan shouted together and ran out of the room to watch the tv.

"Are you okay mi amor?"

" I'm okay my love."

He lifted me up in his arms and carried me out of the kitchen. I already knew what was in his mind.

"Aaron what are you doing? The kids are here."

"Nope. They are not here. They are there." He said in between pecks.
"Princesa, daddy wants some love" he said and ran to our bedroom.

I giggled like a little girl. He always makes me feel young again.

"Shhh... we don't want the kids to hear us, right" Aaron said before kissing me.

Aaron, my mate was my ray of sunlight when i had lost all hopes, when my life was covered of darkness, he was there to guide me.
He walked in on that chapter of my life when i had thought that everything was over.
I'm now blessed with a loving pack and a happy family. Well what more can i ask for?
Life with Aaron is the best.
I love him...

.....................