Chapter 4

" It's time to leave. We will watch each other's back. You are all dear to me, those mutt should suffer and not us." Said Aaron to his pack warriors. They had been training for this and he knew that they were all ready and eager to make those rogues suffer.

It was already afternoon of the next day. Time goes by so soon. It was time for Aaron and his warriors to leave.

I howled out loud to alert the whole pack of our departure and they all howled back to me. We were all connected in one mind and goal and that is to bring victory to our pack.

We ran for two hours until we reached the rogues' border. My wolf was agitated. I could not understand what was happening to my wolf.

I waited for this moment since the past 15 years but i was still not satisfied. My wolf was pacing inside my head. He was both happy and distressed.

I could smell the disgusting scent of those mutt hitting my nostril. Without wasting a second we pounced and attacked them.

My eyes were looking for Derick. My wolf thirsted for his blood.

Derick was at the very back of the rogues fearing of dying instead of fighting like a valiant wolf.

I ran to him and jumped on his wolf. He tried to throw me off  him but I was stronger and heavier than him. I didn't give him time to fight. His existence on the earth was already enough. I sunk my canine into his neck while his blood drained and covered the ground we stood. He was soon lifeless and I tore his body into pieces.

I howled, finally a howl of justice done to all the pack members who had lost their lives during the previous rogue attack.

The war was over for now. Derick's pack was over. None of those rogues were alive. They died a death that they brought upon themselves by killing all those innocent wolves.

" Check how many women and kids are alive. Kill all those who are vile like Derick. We will leave with all those who are innocent......"Aaron got quiet suddenly when the most delicious scent of honey and wood hit his nose. He was intoxicated by that scent. His wolf howled inside his head. His wolf wanted to be out.

"MATE" roared loudly Aaron with pride and joy.

His pack warriors were happy that they found their luna.
Aaron followed that delicious scent. It led him to a dungeon.

"Derick if i see a single drop of blood on my mate, i will revive you and kill you again mutt." Said Aaron angrily as he rushed inside the dungeon.

Many women and kids were kept in different cells. They all looked scared and malnourished.

Arriving at the end of the corridor, the smell of honey and wood got more intense.

Aaron stopped in front of a cell. His mate was lying unconscious on the floor.  Aaron broke the iron rod of the cells with his strong hands and got inside. His pack warriors were rescuing the rest of the women and kids.

Aaron lifted his mate in his arm. She was so petite and delicate.

His wolf calmed down a little when he noticed the rising and falling of his mate's chest. She was alive. She was breathing. But her heartbeat was uneven. She was scared.

She was so tiny and so light like a feather in his huge arms.

Aaron trained his eyes on his mate to check if there was any bruise or wound on her body. She had black hair. She was dressed in a black knee length dress which was too big for her and were torn at all the wrong places that it failed to cover her body.

Her hair reached below her waist and was matted on her head.

There was deep scars on her arms and legs but her beauty surpasses them all.

She was perfect for him. His mate. His only love. The carrier of his future generation. The love of his life. His soulmate.

She was the only one that was made for him. At that very moment Aaron sworn that he would protect his mate with all his might and rip apart all those who try to hurt her.

"Wake up mi amor. " Aaron whispered in his mate's ears while shaking her lightly in his arms.
She opened her eyes. Those chocolate brown eyes.
.......................
What do you guys think so far?