Chapter 10

You're never alone when you have the love of your life with you.

                             ......................................................................

Aaron pov

"It's already dusk. Dinner is ready. You should eat." I saw her hesitation. I knew she wasn't ready to meet everyone yet.

"Don't worry. I will bring the food here. We will eat together. You can meet some of the pack members tomorrow if you want. " i told her while holding her palms between my hands. I didn't want her to feel pressured. I wanted her to feel at home here.

"Okay" Alice said. I had noticed that she had the habit of overthinking things. She gave herself too much trouble.

"Stop worrying. I'm here with you. You will never be alone now amora." I assured her.

I mind linked a pack member to bring our foods upstairs to my room while Alice was in my arms. I could feel her soft breathing against my neck. I glanced down at her; she had fallen asleep again.
I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in" i said through the link. Jonah one of the pack members, came in and brought the food tray. He noticed that Alice was in my arms. He smile, nodded at me and left. Everyone was delighted that we have found our luna.

"Amora you should eat"

"Hmmm i don't really feel like eating." How can she not be hungry? She didn't eat anything the whole day.

I pushed myself out of the bed with Alice still in my arms. I walked to a nearby chair and sat with her on my lap. She stirred and  woke up. There was pasta for dinner as i didn't know what she would like to eat. How could i let go of the chance of spending more time with her. I grabbed the opportunity and fed her. It took us close to one hour to finish the whole plate of pasta for she kept on complaining that she couldn't eat so much. But we managed to finish the food. She needed more energy and i wanted her to gain some weight. It makes my blood boil to think that those mutts used to starve my mate.

Afterwards, i led her to the bathroom to freshen up. I gave her one of my shirt and boxers to wear. I wonder how she would look in my clothes. She is always so perfect.
I heard the click of the lock and soon the sound of water running in the bathroom. 

I left the room to take a shower in another room.
When i came back she was standing outside in the balcony looking at the moon. She looked so beautiful with the moonlight shining on her face. I walked to her and clasped my arms on her waist. She jumped with the sudden touch of my hand on her body but she soon relaxed and rested her head on my chest. We remained outside for a while and enjoyed each other's presence.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" she yawned." I'm sorry" she said apologetically.

"Don't be sorry. You're tired. We should go to sleep amora." I told her.
I took her palms in my hand and guided them to my chest. I lifted her chin with my fingers and told her the words that i was yearning to tell her.

"Te amo"

She blinked her eyes twice and looked at me confusedly with frown lines  on her forehead. 

"Heck, i forgot you don't know Spanish,right" i said while scratching the back of my neck.

"What i said was......I love you Alice" i was nervous to say it to her again. What if she was not ready for this yet.

She touched my face with her left palm and smiled the brightest smile.

"I love you tooo with all my heart Aaron" and there she said it. I couldn't be more happier than this. My mate loves me.

I hooked my right arm around her waist  while my left arm was on the side  her face. We leaned closer while staring into each other's eyes. Finally before the last dip of our heads we closed our eyes and i tasted her lips for the first time.
I wanted more of her lips. We kissed for a few minutes and then i released her lips as she was gasping for air. She tasted like honey. Her cheeks were crimson red with blush. She would never need any make up. She looked so good naturally.

"That's enough for today mi amor. It's time to sleep now" i carried her in my arms and laid her on my bed. That night i had the best sleep ever.