Chapter 2

That's Aaron's wolf.
Who's Aaron? Well, get reading for you to know my wattpad family.
......

The Christen Pack

Aaron was tossing and turning on bed. He woke up abruptly again. It  was only 2am. He knew, it was going to be another sleepless night. He has been having the same dream since 2 years now. He dreamt of a pair of mesmerising chocolate brown eyes. In those eyes there used to be hope and a sparkle. But it has been a year now since those dreamy eyes were not the same. They had lost there spark. Those eyes disturbed and troubled him.

Aaron had explained his dream to the pack elders. Their answer was that god was showing him that his mate needed help.

I had already reached twenty years old. I should have found my mate four  years ago when i shifted for the first time. I searched for my mate, my only soulmate in every pack but i could not find her.

I know that my mate is in pain, she is hurt that's why her eyes have lost their spark. I want to help her. I want her here with me but how.

As the alpha of the most powerful and biggest pack, i have many connections with other packs but this also could not get me to her. Where is she?

"I will find you mi amor. Don't lose hope. You're mine and you're stronger than you think" Aaron closed his eyes as he whispered those words with the hope that his voice will soothe his mate's mind and heart even if she was far away.

Aaron rocketed out of bed. His head was thundering with pain. He needed to run. His wolf wanted to be freed.

He jumped out of the window and shifted into his huge grey wolf while tearing off his clothes. He ran to his secret spot. It was in a cave, behind a waterfall. He stayed there until aurora.

He watched the sun rise, how the sky was being showered with bronze and orange colours of the sun.

The  beginning of morning twilight was the best part of his day. The earth was being blessed with another day, another light.

But where was his light?

Aaron ran back to the pack house to get started with his daily routine.The pack house was huge and had four floors. There were three hundred rooms. All the unmated wolves lived in the pack house. There was around two hundred wolves there but Aaron still felt lonely without his mate, his soulmate, the one that was made o ky for him. His heart ached as he longed for his soulmate.

His beta Stephan; his best friend had found his mate, Lara last year during a pack meeting with the neighbouring pack's Alpha Bramston.

Stephan has not never been the happiest ever as he is now. Lara is two months pregnant. Stephan tries to spend as much time possible with Lara while trying to devote enough time to the paalsalsas well. But Aaron felt left out as his friend. He needed his friend but he was not selfish.

Aaron and Stephan grew up together. Both of them lost their parents during the 1997 massive rogue attack.

Fortunately, his whole pack was not destroyed. His father's friend Alpha Bramston took care of him and the remaining pack. Alpha Bramston trained Aaron and now Aaron is one of the strongest and powerful alpha.

Aaron had already made up his mind that he will execute a plan and extract his revenge on those rogues. He will avenge his parents' death. He will make those rogues pay for causing so much pain to his pack.

Aaron has been gathering as much information as he could about those filthy rogues. The rogues' leader is Derick, he is the vicious creature on earth.

Derick has  grouped all the rogues together and they have formed a pack of around 500 wolves now and in which Derick is the alpha.
...................
Well this gives light to a war......
Next chapter guys.