Chapter 6

Ian Somerhalder as Aaron
...................

Aaron pov

"Can you please let me down? I want to walk?" She asked me.

Her voice was so soft like a melody that I could never get tired of.

"It's not safe here. There are debris everywhere i don't want you to get hurt. I will let you down outside but not here.... please" I don't want this tiny angel to walk here. She doesn't even have any shoes on.

All the cells were already empty when we left the dungeon. We had set that place on fire.

I saw her turn around and looked at the place being burnt down into ashes. I really want to know why was she captured here.

But all my questions have to wait until I have gained her trust. I don't want to invade her space. I know she will need time to adjust with me.

Those brown eyes . I will bring back the sparkles in her eyes even at the cost of my life.

Arghhhh..... i have fallen hard for her and i don't regret it one bit. I have waited so long for her.

All the pack warriors had their heads bowed with respect for their luna.

"Give her time." I whispered to them through the mind link. I didn't want anyone to approach her.

"You have got yours now man." And that could been only one person, yes, Stephan. He is the only one who can speak to me so carelessly.
I nodded to him through the link.

"Lets all shift. Its time for us to leave now." I told my warriors.

I turned to her. I caught her staring at me and she blushed. She was so cute with reddish taints on her cheeks.

I am behaving like a teenager now. I really need to get ahold of myself. My own wolf is having a very bad influence on me.
"Stop blaming me. You know you git it bad for her too" roared my wolf in my head.

" I will shift into my wolf. You can climb on my back. We will run to my pack. We should reach there in two hours approximately." I told her and she nodded to me. I wanted to hear hee voice but she seems really shy.

I shifted into my wolf and turned to her. She was looking at my wolf in awe.

My wolf lifted his head in pride. Her mate was impressed with him. She came closer to touch my wolf's fur, which is actually basically me. I felt tingles in my fur. That felt so divine.

She climbed on my back and hooked her arms around my neck.

I howled and we started some slow gallops to let her adjust then we increased our pace like lightning.

My warriors was at the back following me while my beta was beside me.

An hour later, we stopped at a river. She looked tired. She must not have eaten anything. She needs energy.
But there wasn't anything edible amd I didn't want to take any risk of her getting poisoned.

Some minutes later we continued our track. She was asleep on my back. Her head rested on my wolf's head while her arms were around my neck. Her slow breathing soothes my soul.