Chapter 12

Aaron pov

Alice's eyes were completely black. Her wolf was out. Seeing her like that made me also lose control of my body to my wolf.

"Amora you're so beautiful....."my wolf said in a raspy voice while licking her jaw. She tilted her head and gave me full access of her neck.
I carried her to the bedroom and let her stand.

"Look at me" my wolf said to her.

"Touch me" she said and that was all that i needed to hear.

In a matter of seconds we were both tearing each others clothes and jumped on the bed naked like animals. Well we are partly animals.
I kissed her lips and trailed wet kisses down her neck. Her boobs fitted my palms perfectly. I kissed one of her nipple while stroking the other with my fingers.

"Hmmmmm....." she moaned loudly. That sounded soo sensious.
I flicked my tongue on her belly button. She arched her back and her hands were in my hair, well pulling my hair. This excited me more.
When i reached the place that i really wanted to drown myself into, i lifted my head and looked at her. Her eyes were closed. I blew some air on her clit and she opened her legs completely and bucked up her lower body to give me full access to the valley of honey.
Her lips were so pink and juicy. I stroked her lips with my tongue.... god.... she really tasted like honey. I was already addicted to that taste. I sucked on her clit like a child sucking on his favourite lollipop without wanting to let go.

" Aaron.... ahhhhh...." she mumbled almost out of breath.
She was close to her release.
I flicked her clit right and left with my tongues and pumped a finger into her. She is so tight. My erection is rock hard right now. I wanted to be inside her so badly.

I pushed another finger into her tight hole and pumped into her almost in an animalistic manner. She was so moist and wet.
I used my other hand to hold her waist, as she thrashed and tried to push my head away.
"Aa....Aaron....i can't...hmmm I'm cumming...aahhhhhhhhh" she shouted so loudly that the i could feel the walls vibrate. My name echoed. The whole pack house must have heard her voice and i would make sure that this was not the last time that they heard her shouting my name in pleasure.

I crawled on top of her and got in between her legs. Me erection was directly in front of her moist woman hood. I kissed her deeply and waited for her to get down her high. She open her eyes and looked at me almost dreamily.
I plunged into her slowly to give her time to adjust. She pushed her knees up and around my butt. I thrusted in and out of her while grunting with pleasure. We created our own rhythm and moved together in pleasure. The headboard of the bed kept on colliding with the wall and soon i heard a crack sound but that was not enough to stop us.
I felt the tightening of her walls around my erection.

"Not now... wait for me amora" i told her.

"Aaron...please..." she pleaded me. She was so close.

"Now...Alice" i told her and pumped into her roughly.

She kissed my neck and stop at the crook of my neck. I tilted my head to give her more access. She sucked her canines into my skin and marked me. This made me even more harder. I pumped into her ruthlessly.

"Ahhhh.....Aaroonnnnnnn.." she shouted even louder than the last time with her canines still into me.
We closed our eyes lost in our highs. I heard a loud crack and fell on top of her.
When i opened my eyes, i had regain control of my body again. Alice's eyes were closed with a little sweat dripping on the side of her face. I leaned down and licked it with the tip of my tongue all her juices are mine after all.
God.... i was hard again. I lifted my head and noticed that the headboard was not broken but rather it was shattered.  The bed was cracked open into two. The mattress was torn apart with feather like cottons covering the floor.
Our wolves must really have been out of control.
She wasn't moving at all. I heightened my senses closed my eyes and concentrated on her breathing and heartbeat to know if she was fine. Her heart was still thundering. I rolled and laid her on top of me and i stroked her back gently. She opened her eyes and smiled. Well her wolf was surely not a shy.
She looked so breathtakingly gorgeous.

"Thank you."she said with her eyes still closed. I looked at her confusedly.
She looked at me and kissed me.

"I can also hear your thoughts now you know" she said teasingly.

"I'm fully connected to you mi amor."

Then something clicked into my mind. How could i have done that to her. What if she's not ready  yet. I have to tell her. I can't hide this from her.

"What happened? Did....did i say something wrong? What do you have to tell me" she asked as she got a glimpse of my thoughts.

I scratched the back of my neck nervously and told her.

"I didn't use any condom. Actually i don't have any in the room. You're the first girl that i...slept with." I explained to her.

She looked at me in shock. God what if she gets pregnant and doesn't want the baby. I can't force her. I will be with her in every decision that she takes.

Tears rolled down her face.
"Don't cry amora... I'm sorry. I couldn't control my wolf..."she stopped my rambling and kissed me.

"I'm ready if god blesses us with a baby. I will never abort our child...but..but..you... waited for me. You didn't touch anyone else. i didn't wait for you. I wasn't pure for you...."she said while tearing up again.

"Shhhhh.... you're perfect for me. Your eyes.... they were in my dreams every night... i kept on searching for you in all the packs but i couldn't find you. Your eyes were the ones which gave me the hope that i also have a mate out there. So i waited for you... but amora you're perfect for me... don't cry over what those mutts had done to you. The rogues are dead now. It wasn't your fault... I'm blessed to have you. Never doubt yourself" i told her. I wiped her tears with my fingers.

We made love again passionately. I kissed and touched every part of her body and erased all memories of those rogues touching her.

That day we made love again in the shower, in the closet and by the wall again and again. We wanted more and more.
.............................
Love completes you☆