Chapter 3

Aaron was with in his office taking care of pack matters when he heard the sound of loud footsteps running towards him. By the scent of it, he knew it was Stephan, his beta and best friend.

" Alpha we've found another dead body at the pack border this morning. It was that of an omega's son. He was 4 years old. A paper was found next to his body with the message ‘ i'm back to finish what i started'. He will attack soon alpha" His beta stephan told him worriedly.

" Everyone know that they shouldn't get out of the house until dawn, then how did that kid get out. Check the cameras , see if you can see anything." ordered Aaron.

" They will attack soon alpha." Repeated Stephan again.

" We will get to them before they can get here. I won't let my pack suffer any further. Justice shall be done to our parents. I want those rogues to die a painful death. The most painful one." Said Aaron with venom in his voice.
He knew that Stephan and the rest of his pack hated those rogues with every might of their being.

" Our pack is ready Aaron. We shall attack whenever you command. We've been training ever since we remember now. Those rogues will perish." Stephan was red with anger.

Aaron knew Stephan was already manipulating a plan in his sharp mind.

"Spill, what do you have in mind." Said Aaron with certainty. Stephan was always wise and always came up with the best ideas.

" How about we attack those mutts at night, at a time when they least expect it. We will do exactly as they did with us. " spoke Stephan. His eyes were completely black. His wolf was roaring to get  out and was seeking blood just like that of Aaron's.

" It's exactly what i thought brother. We will leave tomorrow around when the sun sets. We should reach the rogue's border at night and then we'll attack. We will have a pack meeting in an hour. Please tell everyone stephan." Said Aaron while trying to calm his wolf which was pacing in his head.

It was already noon when the whole Christen Pack was gathered in front of the pack house. The crowd was huge. The pack consisted of 1050 wolves without including the women and kids.

Aaron's pov

I feel love, immense love for my pack. We are all connected together through the mind link.  As the alpha, i can hear everyone's thought. They all trust me.

" My family, it's time to put an end to the existence  of those rogues. We will attack tomorrow night. I will leave with some of the male warriors and beta Stephan. My third in command Jake will take care of the pack during my absence. All the kids and women should remain inside of their houses until dawn. We  should be back the following day before noon, for we are powerful enough to end those filthy mutts' lives in just a couple of hours."  The pack members shouted in accordance a shout of victory

.........................

The alpha shall meet his luna very soon....