Chapter 3: Takeda's Old Adversary

Jo's POV:

Takeda really is a strong opponent. We are down to 7 people in 5 minutes, and he didn't even get hit once.

We did a barrage on Takeda and it didn't work. He just dodged and blocked the weapons.

Songbird stepped up and he readied his guitar just like in our plan. His role is just to support the barrage we're going to do, which will give Takeda 2 problems to worry about at the same time.

So we did the plan, I thought about the plan mind you, and this happened.

Takeda was ready because we saw Songbird ready his guitar.

Then Songbird played a 'power chord' which was where the weapon's shock waves come from. He was pushed back like 5 feet from where he was and we did our barrage.

He was still blocking the projectiles as before but with a lot more dodging this time because he was pushed back by Songbird's power chords.

Then Takeda rushed to Songbird and he tried to punch him but Songbird dodged it and countered with his guitar. Songbird was far away from the group so we couldn't help him in time. We watched as Songbird got kicked and helped up by Takeda.

Songbird then went to the others and watched the spar. Takeda then went back to his side and we thought of a plan to hit Takeda at least once.

Then Nightingale and Crow stepped forward and tried to do a combo attack on Takeda. Crow handed her knives to Nightingale and he added lightning to it and blasted them at Takeda.

He dodged them because if he blocked them then he would get hit by the lightning. Pretty clever in my opinion.

Then Takeda rushed at both of them.

Crow flew up and Nightingale looked at her with a "Really?!" look and tried to teleport with lightning but he got punched in the chest by Takeda.

He helped Nightingale up and he went to the others.

Then he went up to the air to get Crow. He wasn't going to punch or kick her because he was taught not to hit girls.

Instead, he's going to touch her on the arm. He went up to her and she was shocked to see him and she was touched on the arm.

She then became disappointed in herself saying "Aww, I thought I was gonna get away this time".

He said in reply "Maybe you should keep working on it".

"Yeah, maybe I will" Crow said to him happily.

She then went over the others.

Now it's just us ninjas against Takeda. We need to think of a plan to get him hit.

Tetsuo turned to me and asked "Jo, do you have a plan?".

"I'm still thinking" I said.

Then Iro said cockily "Come on, we can beat him. He's not that strong".

I was annoyed with him and I said "Iro, did you not see his skills with the others? We're the only ones left!".

Then he scoffed and said "Please, I would've done the same with ease".

Luckily, Takeda is very patient and he let us think of a plan in 5 minutes to try to hit him.

(timeskip 5 minutes)

We got our plan together and Takeda's getting ready. The plan is that Iro and Tetsuo will rush at Takeda at the same time. It is very important to charge at the same time so that Takeda will just keep dodging. Neeko and I will be supporting their attacks to have Takeda surrounded and we will hit him for sure. Takeda then raised his katana which means he's ready.