Chapter 1: The Arrival

Takeda's POV:

We have been wandering in the desert for many days now, 14 days to be exact. The group is very exhausted and so am I.

"Where are we even going?" asked Dragon.

"I don't know exactly where it is but we'll find it." I replied.

"Well we better hurry up or we're going to die here in the desert." said Dragon.

I sighed because we might not be able to find the city of Rizon.

"I think you should get your hopes up guys." Crow said excitedly.

"Why? What do you see?" I said.

Crow was just flying in the air in her wings so that's why she can see what's ahead of us.

"I think I see a jungle over there." she said.

So the group's spirits are up and they just rushed to the jungle.

We got there in 10 minutes but Falcon only took 10 seconds to get there because he's the fastest and Crow got there in 25 seconds because she can fly.

"Jeez, what took you guys so long?" said Falcon while leaning on a tree just as we reached the jungle.

"You know, we're getting sick of you taunting us for being slow" I replied.

"Anyway, where's Crow?" I asked.

Falcon then pointed up and there she was, sitting on a branch. She just waved at us saying that there's good fruits up there. Eagle was just standing there not doing anything and Dragon noticed and nudged Eagle.

Then he snapped out of it and said "What? What happened?".

Dragon said "Why do you always stare blankly whenever you see Crow? It happens every time."

Bear then spoke "Bear thinks that Eagle has a-" then Eagle covered Bear's mouth not finishing his sentence.

Crow overheard the whole conversation and then dropped down to them and then said to them "What was Bear going to say?".

"U-uh N-nothing! Everything's Fine!" stuttered Eagle.

I just watched it all happen while sharpening my katana my father gave me. It was my family's heirloom and I'm still surprised that it survived for all these generations. We are just finding the city of Rizon because we have been sent by my former sensei Master Oda to train ninja skills in the Chop Chop Academy.

Anyways Crow then said "Uh, okay?" and left them there.

Bear then removed Eagle's hand and said "Why did you do that to Bear?".

By the way, Bear always talks in the third person.

Eagle then replied "I don't want her to know yet." and walked over to Songbird who was setting up the tents we have.

Dragon then said "So, theory confirmed?"

"Theory confirmed." replied Bear.

And both of them then went over to the tents and helped setting them up.

Nightingale was over at a large rock and meditating with his crystal ball Rai-den gave him.

He doesn't talk much, by that I mean we never heard anything from him. The only one who understands Nightingale is Dragon so we decided that he is our, I don't know, translator I guess?

Anyway, Nightingale is a lightning adept which is him being trained by Rai-den to become a lightning master on Earth, so he always hovers his hands around the crystal ball because that's where all his power is contained. We call him Nightingale because he is very mysterious.