Chapter 23

I see Natalie come in, with a pack of ice in her hand.
"How you feelin?" She asks, as she sets the cold bag onto my forehead.
"Major headache." I manage to say, as I sit up more slowly this time.
"Poor baby." She pouts and sits by my feet, looking at me.
"Does my m-mom know?" I stutter, as I feel a shortness of breath. I don't think I broke anything. Or he did. Hopefully.
"Of course she does! She went to the doctors to go get your sheets. For what to do to your neck and arm."
"What happened to-" I'm cut off as I look down on my arm. It was out of place. Totally misplaced. It looked disgusting.
"You have to go and get it pulled back into place sometime soon. That's why your mom went to get those papers for appointments and check ups."
"Ah great." I moan, as I lay back down, sighing loudly.
"It'll be okay though. I'll be here for you." She smiles and sets a hand on my leg.
"Promise?" I say, smiling back and relaxing by the touch of her.
"Promise." She stands up and takes off my ice pack. She walks to the fridge and sets it back in the freezer to cool once again. She sighs as she sits on the ground next to my head.
"So. Do you like me?" She asks, out of the blue.
"What?"
"Do you like me. Ya know. Like, like like." She laughs quietly and looks back at me.
"Um. Idk. I sorta kissed you. So yeah." I mutter.
"Good. Cause I like you back." She kisses my cheek and holds my left hand, hanging off the couch.
I smile at the sound of her voice. So perfect. I didn't mind saying that anymore. I loved her. I know I did.
"So. You love me?" She asks, playing with my fingers.
"Yes. With all of my heart I love you." I close my eyes and smile. I'm so tired but I don't want to wake up without her there beside me. I really don't.
"Do you, you, have to leave?" I ask, wondering if they put my on meds so I wouldn't feel the pain, but would be very sleepy.
"Not unless you want me to Marcel." She kisses my forehead and stands up.
"Did, did you give me med,meds,"
She laughs and nods.
"Yeah. Sorry about that."
She lays down beside me. We had a huge couch by the way, so it wasn't all crammed. I rap my arm around her, the good one and kiss her forehead.
"Will you be my girlfriend Natalie? I'll treat you with respect until the day I die. I'll love you with all my heart. I already do. Promise you I'll love you forever and every second I'm with you."
"Of course I do Marcel. Just one thing."
"What is that?"
"We haven't actually had a real, private kiss yet."
I look at her and carrel my hand on her face, as I plant a soft yet long kiss on her lips.

THANKS FOR THE 444 VIEWS GUYS! STILL DONT KNOW WHAT STORY IM GONNA BE WRITING HELP ME OUT PLZ!