Chapter 8

"I wouldn't say I'm amazing."

"Well you are. I don't see why you get bullied. Your so friendly and smart. Any girl would ask for someone like you. Even those snotty ones...."

She bites her lip and frowns.

"I...I don't know what to say." I smile awkwardly and stop smiling right away. Marcel. Don't make things bad.Things are going so good right now you can't ruin it.

"You don't have to say anything." She smiles and scoots a little closer.

"So, what's your favorite color?"

I smile.

"Blue."

"Mines green. What's your favorite food?"

"Uh...tacos."

"Mine too." She laughs.

"So, are you actually meaning all this stuff your saying?" I ask.

She wouldn't have said it if it was just the 2 of us. She would've spoke the truth.

"Of course I mean it! Why? Do you think I would ever let you down? I'm not a bully. I would never do that to you Marcel."

I fake smile.

"Thanks. It actually means a lot to me."

"No need to thanks."

She stands up and walks to the door.

"I wanna go meet your mom." She laughs slightly.

"If that's not weird..." She mumbles looking out the door down the hallway.

"No not at all." I stand up and follow her downstairs. She sits at the dining room table.

"Hey mom." I say, sitting down across from Natalie.

"Hi Marcel. So, how are things going with you 2?"

Please don't embarrass me mom. Not now.

"Great! Marcel is so interesting. I don't understand why he gets bullied at school. He's amazing. His tattoos bring out the all of him." She smiles and looks at my mom brightly.

"Indeed he is." My mom smiles and looks at me. She mouths the word "wow" and I smile and blush.

"But Natalie here was also bullied. She switched 6 different schools and she moved here from Iowa for her dads job as a business man."

"Wow. All the way from Iowa huh?"

"Yup. My dad wanted to go to either Minnesota or Oregon because they have the best business. So we chose Oregon."

"Well you chose the right place." I say smiling and looking at her.

"Are you hungry? It's already 12:30."

"Ah. Not really. I just had breakfast at like 10 or so."

"Yeah same here." I stand up.

"Where you going?" My mom asks.

"I wanna show Natalie something."

Natalie stands up and follows me out to my car.

"Be careful!" My mom yells.

Oh my god mom. I laugh quietly and get in my car as she hops in on the other side.

"Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see."

I smirk as I drive to my favorite place.

MARCELS VOICE SOUNDS LIKE HARRYS WHEN HE IS NOT NERVOUS. ITS SLOW AND DEEP. JUST SAYIN THAT IF U DIDNT REALIZE OR NOTICE