Chapter 3

Well I made things worse. I talked to her. And apparently Damian saw. I know what's coming and Im not looking forward to it. Not one bit. I walk into the cafeteria and find Damian, sitting at a table with all his football friends. But wait. There was a girl. She looks- it was Natalie. What a surprise. I thought she actually cared about me. Obviously not. She saw what happened to me. She didn't mean those things. She probably doesn't even care anymore. They took her and now I can't get her back. Well done Marcel, well done. I get into line, the back of course, waiting for everybody to take what they want. I'm last in line. Everyday. Like I care. I take what I want, or what Damian wants because he always takes half of my food, and get out of line. I sit down at a table in the corner, trying to avoid as much people as possible. Damian gets up. No please. Please don't come over here please. And guess what. He does. Great.

"What'd you get for me today huh?"

He takes my whole tray and just simply, walks away. I sit there watching him sit back down with the others as he welcomes Natalie the apple on the tray. I sigh and look around quietly. I was starving but what do I have up against Damian to get my food back? I'm a loser. I'm not strong enough to go up against him. He could kill me and there's no chances in my life. The bell rings and that means we have 15 more minutes until our next class. Well, what do I do now. I look down as Natalie comes towards me. Oh no. Don't talk to me. He will beat me up.

"Hi Marcel." She says sitting down across from me. Some people are watching and pointing.

"Umm...er...hi Natalie" I say playing with my fingers.

"I'm sorry. I should've never hung out with that group of jerks. Their pathetic." She says as she looks back at them, flipping them off.

I laugh quietly.

"T-tell me about it."

She smiles.

"Why don't you stand up for yourself?"

"He'll hurt m-me.They all will. And it's not like haven't already h-hurt me. Trust me. They h-have."

She looks back at them again and glares.

"Well they have nothing on you." She smiles and gets up, grabbing a half full water bottle in the lost and found.

"W-what are you doing?"

She walks to their table and sweet talks to Damian. Is this a joke? Is she really being like this? Did she just blow me off? I watch, confused. Wait. What is she doing? All of a sudden she pours the warm, disgusting water all over Damian and his few other friends. She throws the bottle on the ground and yells a word or 2 at them, as she walks back over.

"I hope you understand. They needed it."

I wonder what they will do to me now. They probably think I set her up for that. They probably think I told her to do that. Would they even think I would say that? The bell rings and it's time to go to our next class.

"T-thanks." I say as she walks besides me to my locker which is right next to hers.

"Marcel. Don't thank me." She smiles and walks to her next class, leaving me watching her walk away.