Chapter 12

I wake up with half of my body off the bed.

"What the..." I mutter as I get my legs back up on the bed. I was still sore. I also had a huge kink in my neck. I needed to get in shape, even though I was pretty skinny... I moan as I roll out of bed. I walk to my mirror and look in it. My hair. I smile. I'm used to it by now. And my voice. I like it not so nervous. And those tattoos. Don't forget those. They showed who I really was. I leave my shirt off but slip on some sweatpants. I make my bed and open the window. It was hot. It usually wasn't. Last night it was so cold. Why was it so warm today? And it was still the morning. I take a look at the clock and realize it's only 8 in the morning. My alarm hasn't even gone off yet. What's up with the new time Marcel? I open my door slowly trying not to make a noise. I walk downstairs silently and see Gemma is awake, sitting on the couch. She looks terrible. She almost looks like she was crying.

"Gemma?"

She quickly looks up and wipes away a tear.

"Oh. Hi Marcel. How did last night go?"

"It went great. Thanks for asking. Are you alright?" I ask sitting down next to her. She breaks into tears.

"He dumped me. He's all gone. Out of my life!" She hugs my crying into my shoulder. I knew she had a boyfriend but I never knew his name or who he was.

"What was his name? Was he a senior just like you?"

"Yes. His names Damian. Damian Scholtes." She cries into my shoulder.

"Damian..." I mutter.

She looks at me.

"You know Damian?"

"Of course I do. He's the kid that bullies me every single day at school."

"Oh my god I never knew."

I feel like I wanna throw something across the room. I wanna punch someone. I wanna punch something. Than I realize, I wanna punch him.

"That jerk." I stand up.

"Thanks for caring Marcel, but you can't do anything. I can't do anything. He's so mean. He can kill you if he wanted to."

"That's why I'm gonna take care of this myself."

"Marcel. You'll get hurt please don't. He'll hurt me than. He will know I put you up to this when I didn't try to!" She cries louder.

"Gemma please! I'll go easy." I laugh and grab my sweatshirt, leaving my hair like this. I walk out and get into my car. I drive to the football practice that starts at 8:30. I'll make it just in time.

"This better be a good excuse." I say to myself, wondering why he dumped my sister.

MARCEL?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LOL! THANK YOU FOR 35 READS ONCE AGAIN! IM SO HAPPY! ISNT THIS GETTING GOOD! YES! I AGREE! (P.S. I'm still watching people lifting weights) hahaha IM AT A GYM THATS WHY. THANK GOODNESS THEY HAVE WIFI :P THANKS EVERYBODY!