The Gathering: Part 2

Hottie Wei Ying

Jake POV

She looked up into my eyes while I patted her head. I slowly kissed her forehead.

"O-ok," she stuttered. I pulled her to my chest for a hug and she hugged me back.

I looked down at her and smiled but  sighed in disgust as I heard her other mates still arguing over her.

"What's their problem?" I asked angrily.

"You know what? If you'll keep dilly-dallying around, just give me your shirt." Raven said.

What? I shrugged and pulled it off.

"Here." I said as I tossed it to her and turned. When I looked back at her, she was wearing it.

When I went to open the door, she stopped me.

"I don't want to go out just yet." She said. I raised an eyebrow. I wasn't expecting that!

I smirked as I realized forcing myself to be assertive in ways could help me out in this situation. I jumped on my bed and Raven followed.

"This bed is unusually soft. Must be the perks of being rich," she said. I rolled my eyes but said nothing since it was the truth.

I had to make my move now! One of her beloved mates hurt her...so I'll just fix her.
I needed a pet name first.

My love? No

My beloved? Maybe.

"My beautiful, sweet, strong-willed princess!" I yelled.

I paled. Where did that come from? I was going to panic but I saw Raven giggling.

"That's cute," she said simply. I watched her nervously before mentally slapping myself. Reminding myself of my motive, I slowly brought my face closer to Raven's.

She tried to back away but I put a hand behind her head to bring her closer.

I softly kissed her and when she accepted it, I went into it deeper, using tongue and all.

I felt her surprise but I kept pushing forward. She'll be mine before the others can do anything to her.

Kevin!

"Hey guys...where's Raven?"

At my comment, they immediately looked around. It was a comical sight to see everyone look around frantically.

I scoffed. I didn't care about that pathetic excuse of a mate. I did not want her, but the cursed mate bond is making me feel attracted to her.

Did I plan to rip her shirt? Of course I did. I did it on purpose. I laughed happily and saw everyone's glare.

"Losers," I hissed. I sighed in disappointment when no one took my words seriously and went back to looking for Raven.

I laughed when I saw the tree look under the couch cushions. What an idiot!

These people are stupid, I told my wolf.

I don't like the way you mistreat our mate. Does it matter if she has more than one mate? Why do you have these vicious thoughts of torturing her? My wolf asked.

I smirked. It's plainly obvious that you should know. As my wolf, you are a part of me. Why do you not know?

I am not the psychotic part of you. I am the animal side of you, as your wolf. I love our mate. I am upset you do not.

I rolled my eyes. Who knew my wolf was an idiot?

I watched Arden and Daniel make small talk. I heard bits of their conversation.