What should I do?

Hello!! I am back!! Sorry I was absent yesterday... It was my birthday ^^ So! Let's start!!

RSOC: Closer ( Tae Yeon) I know I recommended this may times but I have to save the better songs for the back part of the story. ^^

-----------------------

Mina's POV

We all went forwards to Ms Rinhi and waited patiently.

"The group is going to be named SKY."-Ms Rinhi

Sky? I heaved a sigh of relief. It sounds not bad.

"When you break up into groups, the girl group name will be White and the boy group will be Blue. They are the two colours of the sky."-Ms Rinhi

"Why are we named Sky?"-Jeno

"The sky represents the neverending bond between you guys and also for your future fans. The sky also shows the different colours that you are capable of. The famous sky background always at the back of the training rooms is where we got the inspiration from. We hope that your music can reach anyone under the sky."-Ms Rinhi

-----------------Fast Forward---------------

Today is our debut showcase!! Finally! They day has come! We donned on our costumes and mikes. This time, we are going to debut as a official SM group. Not trainees but artists. I have never been this nervous before. I have waited so long for this day!

"Hi guys! How is it going?"-Jae Hyun

Jae Hyun oppa came! We all ran towards him and greeted him. Suddenly, he pulled me aside.

"Are you nervous?"-Jae Hyun

"Of course!!"-I said while hyperventilating

He smiled at me and hugged me.

"You are going to be just fine! Don't worry! I will be watching you!"-Jae Hyun

My heart started beating wildly and I was totally shocked. This is the first time someone hugged me other than Mark oppa.(A/N: Actually, I am not very sure about this part... Did Jeno hugged her?) We pulled away from the hug and I looked away embarassedly. I'm 18 and I never even had my first love yet. He continued to reaasure me. With the corner of my eyes, I saw Mark oppa looking at us with dagger eyes. Not long later, Jae Hyun oppa had to get ready to be the emcee of our showcase. I walked over to Mark oppa and he had his arms folded. He was frowning.

"Are you okay? Mark oppa."-I asked

"Yeah! Are you close to Jae Hyun hyung?"-Mark

Oh! I chuckled. He was ... jealous. Hehehehe. ^^

"Well, he is close to you guys and he is also a senior...."-I said and decided to tease him a bit. I just cannot resist his cuteness... What do you want me to do about you oppa?

"He is also very handsome and he sings very well. His dancing skills are also good..."-I said

Mark oppa stood up and walked away. He must be angry...What have I done?? I followed him.

"Oppa!"-Mina

--------------------------

Mark's POV

When Jae Hyun hyung suddenly pulled Mina away, my heart burned. His words suddenly rung in my head I like you, Heo Mina. My heart was burned to ashes when I saw that he hugged her. I had many mixed emotions. I hated him yet he is my closest hyung, I love him yet he loves Mina. The one I loved since 3 years ago. What should I do? Then, Mina came.

"Are you okay? Mark oppa."-Mina

Mina... stop. Stop making me like you even more. Stop being so concerned about me. I don't know what to do...

"Are you close to Jae Hyun hyung?"-I asked. I had to.

She began to compliment him. I could stand it no longer and I walked away. Hearing someone I love saying how good someone else is hurts. It hurts too much.

"Oppa!"-Mina

I heard her coming after me. I could stand it no longer. I turned around and pulled her into a hug. It has been so long since I hugged her. Her scent. It is exactly the same.

"Mina. I still like you. For this past 3 years, I still like you."-I braved my courage and said.

We pulled away from the hug and stared at each other's eyes. She became even more beautiful. Her brown eyes... The glow. They never changed.

"Everyone please get ready!! We are starting in 5 mins."

We heard a worker say. She left and I pulled her back immediately. I gave her a peck on the forehead and left.

----------------------------

Mina's POV

What should I do? Who do I really like?? The images of both Mark oppa and Jae Hyun oppa floated around in my mind. I shook them off and prepared for the showcase. Now, I have to concentrate on the debut. The rest can wait...

"Guys!"-Suki

We immediately went forward and put our fist together. Everyone was excited and they ere all smiling brightly. We looked at each other.

"1. 2. 3!"-Suki

"One for all! All for one!"-Everyone

------------------------

A really short chapter and I hope you guys won't mind. I will see you next time!!