I will be your protection cover. I will protect you.

Another chapter for the day!!! I am feeling really good today since I have no school activities and it is raining today. I also know that I owe you guys a lot of chapters for the past few days. I actually decided to make the plot shorter and simpler as I have another fanfic in mind. So... I will probably end it really simply. Enjoy!

RSOC: Breath (SNSD's Tae Yeon and SHINee's Jong Hyun) All song credits go to owner. Ths is the perfect song for this chapter! Yay!! MUST PLAY TO GET THE FEELS KAY?

-------------------------

Mark's POV

Soo Ji... She may be the answer to my problems. I know I am not allowed to date. If I continue to like Mina, I won't be able to control myself. After all she is hyung's girlfriend, I cannot betray him. If I court Soo Ji, I can take my mind off Mina.

"Soo Ji ah! You can call me oppa if you don't mind!"-I said. After all, I want to get closer to her.

"Oppa!!"-Soo Ji. She seems really happy. I smiled back. Then, I felt someone pull me away.

"Oppa! Do... do you like So..Soo Ji?"

It was Mina. She looked at me with those eyes again. I have never seen those eyes in a long time... She looked at me with the same eyes when... Seol Ri was here.

"Yeah..."-I said. I want to push her away as far as I can. I cannot fall anymore. It is too painful.

"Can you help me court her?"-I pushed these words out of my mouth. I managed to say these words in front of the person I love most. I have to forget her. I have to push her away. I have to stop loving her.

---------------------------

Mina's POV

"Can you help me court her?"-Mark

These words rang in my head. Mark oppa... he does not love me anymore. He likes... Soo Ji. I felt tears well up in my eyes. It has been so long since I felt this way. I cannot cry in front of people again. Never.

He is going to protect someone else. He likes someone else. This came crashing down on me.

"Okay."-I smiled and forced myself to say those words. Maybe letting him go will make him happy. That is what love is. Right?

--------------------------

"Hi! Soo Ji!"-Mina. Hearing her name makes me really sad. She took my place. In his heart.

"Hi!!"-Soo Ji

"Erm... Do you like Mark oppa?"-I asked. I managed to force this words out again. How did I manage to do that? Everytime I said those words, I feel like my heart is being pounded. Not by anyone. But by myself.

"Well... Is it obvious? Yes.. I do like him since he became a SM rookie. I like him even more when I saw him perform at the showcase. He is amazing."- Soo Ji blushed. So... they both like each other... They are a perfect match. I sighed.

--------------------------

"There is going to be a ball this year to celebrate the school's anniversary!! Please wear your finest and bring your partners along. You can bring anyone you want. But you can only bring one person along!"-Teacher

A ball? Sounds fun! But... my partner won't be him... I turned to my right and saw Mark oppa and Soo Ji talking to one another. It will be great if they are partners for one another during the ball... They will look good together.

I decided to ask Jae Hyun oppa to be my partner for the night. I don't want to be alone and... he is perfect.

-------------------At the ball------------------

I will protect you. (SM Entertainment)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें