Opps!!

Time for chapter 9? Haha I can't keep track!  Let's start...

--------------------------

Mina's POV

"You guys are in trouble..."-Ms Rinhi

Mark oppa looked at me and we both were confused. In trouble? What trouble?

"Are you guys dating? It is the contract that you guys can't date. Besides you guys are too young!"-Ms Rinhi

What?!?! Dating?!?! I looked at Mark oppa and I felt my heart raced. My cheeks were also heating up.

"No no! We are not dating! Just friends!!"-Mark

I nodded my head vigourously. Yes... we are not...

Ms Rinhi frowned and turned her laptop towards us.

"How do you explain this?"-Ms Rinhi

On the laptop screen, there pictures of what seemed to be Mark oppa and I holding hands, running into the company. We both blushed and looked down.

"I knew that we cannot be taken pictures of our faces and we had to go in as quickly as we can. But there were so many people and it was my first time. So Mark oppa had to lead me in to prevent photos of my face getting taken. We have nothing going on. We are friends. Just friends. "-Mina

-----------------------

Mark's POV

When she said we were just friends, my heart burned. I was slapped by the reality that we can never be together. We can just be friends. Ms Rinhi warned us that such things cannot happen again. We were punished to clean up the training rooms after training. I groaned at the thought of that. I was dead tired from school and training and I really wanted to go back to the dorm to sleep. At least I am doing the punishment with Mina, I smiled to myself at the thought of that. 

------After training------

Its time to clean the training rooms! I met up with Mina and we decided to start with the dance rooms.

After 50 mins, we managed to clean up almost the rooms. We only had the instruments room to clean up. We entered the room and I saw Mina's tired eyes lit up. She must really like to play these instruments, I thought. 

"Can you play something for me?"-Mark

"Hmm... Okay!!"-Mina

As usual, she smiled with a glow in her eyes. Her smile made me feel refreshed again. She went towards one of the bigger instruments and took out a blue pair of sticks.

"Oppa, this is the marimba. It is just a percussion version of a piano."-Mina

She started to play  a familiar song. I picked up a spare guitar laying on the floor and started to play some chords. We were communicating through music. I enjoyed every moment... I hope this will last forever. Just her and me...

-----------------------------------FAST FOWARD-------------------------------

Mina's POV

It has been 2 weeks since I joined the company. Time seems to be flashing by. Although it was hard, I really enjoyed my training. When I had depression, K-POP brought me out of the dungeon. It made me smile and I enjoyed to sing and dance. Being a trainee was my dream. I finally was able to fulfil my dream. Now, I have to work towards my next goal. To debut as an SM artist. I never thought that I was able to make friends here. But I have made such amazing people who embraced me and became my friends. I am really thankful for everything.

"Today, you will be attending a new class that not many people can attend. You will join the ballet section so you will go there during the dance period on odd days."-Ms Rinhi

I nodded and made my way to the ballet room. It has some equipment that the other dance room doesn't like bars. I really missed dancing ballet and I was looking forward to it. I opened the bag that was handed to me by Ms Rinhi and changed into them. I started to do some stretching and wore my knee guard. Well, my knees sucked at being knees... Jeno also have the same problem as me yet he can dance really well...

"Hello!"

A really young teacher came into the room. I bowed and greeted her. Her hair was tied up into a bun and wore a shirt that slung off her shoulder. She is really pretty and looked about 20.

"I am Miss Nicole!"

I bowed again and said," Hello, I am Heo Mina."

We did some warm-ups and did a few dances. We had a ten minute break and we decided to talk to break the ice. I really like her. She is really down to earth and she was really nice to me. Most teachers were strict but she was different. She was like my elder sister.

Then, I had self practise. I decided to continue to practise ballet as I had gone rusty without a few months of training.

---------------------------

Mark's POV

I heard that Mina had to attend ballet training as well! Wow! She was able to attend classes that are really rare. She must be very talented... Just then, an idea popped into my head. I decided to go to the ballet training room to peek at her. I wanted to see for myself how good was she and... I was missing her already.

I turned the doorknob and pulled the doop open slightly. I peeked in and realised that she was changing her shoes to the hard pointed ones. She turned on the music and began to do a dance with a scarf. Her hands were graceful and her moves were perfect. This is my first time seeing her dance as the genders had to be spiltted during dance sessions. She complemented the music perfectly. She was perfect. I was amazed at this girl. What can she not do? Suddenly, she tripped on the scarf and fell onto the floor.  Astonished, I immediately ran towards her and checked her leg.

------------------------ 

Mina's POV

I was dancing to the music when suddenly, I tripped on the scarf and heard a crack. I fell. Then, someone rushed in. It was Mark oppa. 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Can you stand up?"-Mark

"Mark oppa?!?! Why are you here?"-Mina

I tried to stand up and grimaced in pain. My ankle was hurting badly. Mark oppa took of my point shoes and tried to turn my feet and I shouted as I felt a sharp pain go up my spine.

"Ouch!! Ya! Don't touch it!"-Mina said while beating Mark

"Ho ho... You are being rude to me!! How many injuries do you have??"-Mark said cheekily looking at my feet and ankle.

"Hmph!" I folded my arms.

He smiled and took something out from his backpack. He opened the cover and sprayed it on my feet. It was icy cold and the pain lessened. 

"Thanks!"-Mina

"No problem! I will help you to your seat. It is impossible for you to dance like this."-Mark

He helped me up and I slipped and landed on him. Our faces were just a few inches away. 

"Ma.. Mark oppa..."

----------------------------------

How is this chapter? I wanted to add more MarkXMina moments so yup... Its quite cliche so...haha ^^

Recommended song of chapter: Speak Now (Taylor Swift) I know it is not K-POP but I wanted to play a light hearted song so I chose this!! See you next chapter.