Preference- The Wedding

HAYY! Thank you ^^^^^^ for commenting! SO I absolutly ove doing requests! So request Imagines or Preferences PLEASE! <3 SO Vot Comment, Fan, Message me or whatevs! Love you all Xx These might be a little longer or shorter so yeah

Niall- He finally popped the question. After two years together he got down on one knee at one of his concerts and asked (Y/N/M/L) Will you marry me? Of course you said yes! You are getting married today August 24th. You have white, light blue, and light purple sheer on the back of pews. You have Tulips as your flower. Your make-up is done lightly and your hair is down in curls. But your dress, oh your dress, strapless with sheer and beading over the silk fabric. The shawl that covers your shoulders is also a sheer. The tiara on your head is tiny but elegant. Your brides maids are in a light blue dress, with straps, with a criss cross rooshing and a light purple belt around the waist. Their hair is in updo's with a purple clip placed randomly. Niall has a Black tux with a blue pocket hanky. His men (whatever they are called) are in white tuxes with a light blue vest. Everything is as planned. But the one thing you really wanted was for your dad to walk you down the aisle. But he can't all he can do is watch from above. Him and your mom died when you were at a young age. But your oldest brother will do since he has taken care of you like a father. As time is getting closer, guests arrive. But in a few short moments its time. Your brother takes you arm in arm. The door opens, a cascade of people stand up, You can Niall standing front and center waiting for his bride. He has the perfect smile on that makes you melt. The music starts and you and your brother walk down the aisle, it seems like forever but you finally get there. *All this wedding stuff Happens* You look into Niall blue eyes that are glimmering with delight. "You may now kiss the bride" He leans in and gives you a sweet kiss. He looks into you eyes smiling, he whispers: "Now we can be together forever."

Zayn- Being the mysterious Zayn he is. When he popped the question He took me up to a rooftop at 9:23 exactly. He turned on lights, which lit up a wall that said WILL YOU MARRY ME Y/N? You turned around to find him on one knee holding out a ring. Today was your wedding day September 23 (get it it was 9:23 and the date is 9-23). You had a beautifl dress. It was a mermaid style dress, with beading detail until it flares out with sheer. You hair is up but falling out of your bun thing. You have a crystal headband on. The brides maids have long maroon dresses with criss cross rooshing in the bust. Zayn is wearing a black tux with a maroon pocket hanky. The men (Once again i have no idea what they are called and I dont wanna look it up) are in black tuxes with maroon vests. You have a boque of roses and are about ready to walk down the aisle. You finally get up to the alter, do all this wedding stuff, he leans in and kisses you sweetly.

Louis- Finally the swagmaster finally asked you to marry him. He asked you in a rose garden. Today was the day. The colors were white and silver. A silver runway made its way to the alter. The bridesmaids were dressed in silver knee length dresses. The "men" were in white tuxes with silver vests.The boque of flowers were red roses with a single silver rose in the middle. Lou was in a simple black tux. Your dress is tight from your hips up. It flares out with lace at the bottom. Your hair is up in a bun with wooshing bangs. perl earings dangle from your ears. Once its time to walk down the aisle, the music starts playing, and you walk elegantly down the aisle while louis smiles genuanly at you. He seals the marriage with a kiss. "Now we can be he most sassy swagmasters around." He smiles cheekly right after he says that.

Liam- The most caring person in the world asked you to marry him through song. WHAT A SWEETIE! You couldn't help but awww at the kindness in his eyes. But today was the day. You had a purple and white ribbon type things on the back of the pews. The bridesmaids were in long purple dresses, with rooshing towards the bottom, the "men" were in simple black tuxes. Liam had a simple but extravagent tux on. You dress has lace shoulders, beading design on the bust, and a pulled fabric thing on the side of your waist, The beaidng followed down the flare of your dress. You had a boque of pansy's. They were placed in your had just as the music started playing. Your dad walked you  down the aisle. He kissed you on the head and handed you over to Liam, he has always approved of him. He kissed you at the end and whispered: "Now you are the Bo peep to my Woody." <3

Harry- Oh Harry, he got you a cat and it said: Will You Marry Harry For Me? You absolutly adored that,      you of course said yes. Harry wanted sky blue in the wedding for some odd reason. So you had a sky blue runway and sky blue brides maid dresses that came to knee length. The "men" were in simple black tuxes. Harry was in a white tux and absolutly pulled it off. Your dress was stunning, it had beading work on the bust, sheer fabric wrapped around the mid section, sheer rooshing lead to some beading on the hip, and had lace around the bottom, your hair was down in gentle curls and had minimal make-up. You dad leads you down the aisle as Harry's bright eyes follow you. he mouths beautiful as you grab his hand. He seals the marriage with a kiss. You to go party the rest of the night *Hint hint wink wink*

GUYS! SO how'd you like it?? Vote, comment, fan, whatever Bye love y'all! THANKS