Niall Imagine for bella352

I'm really super sorry for the REALLY late upload thing. IM A TERRIBLE PERSON! Sorry if this is crappy. 

"BELLA! WHAT THE HELL??" Niall's voice boomed throughout the corridor. You looked up in pure shock. trembling from your fingertips to your toes. You backed away into the corner by the door. 

"Niall.. I-I I didn't mean to!" You looked at him right into his flaming eyes. When you were coming over to see Niall and the lads you accidentally bummed into a mirror and vase and smashed them on the floor. Looking down at your hands you gasp, blood is trickling down your fingers, onto the glass covered floor. 

"SURE! You just always screw everything up!" Foot steps come pounding in. Niall is now towering over you staring you down. 

"NIALL HORAN!" Liam's accent calls. "Get. Away. Now." He whips his head to see Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Louis standing towards the beginning of the hallway. Niall backs away. Storming out of the room he mumbles incoherent words and disappears. 

"I'll take care of him!" Louis says and Harry follows. Zayn comes running to you. 

'Bella, are you okay? What happened?" He leans down beside you. 

"Zayn, I got this. Go get something to clean this mess up please." Zayn stands up and gives you a sympathetic look. Liam helps you up and into the bathroom. He sits you on the sink and tends to your hands. 

"Liam, I di-" 

"Shhhhh." He looks up at you and goes back to your hands. "Niall has been having a rough time, his brother was in a car accident." Your head shoots up and you gasp. "He is alright! Its just Niall is always there for him when he is hurt and he is trying to get home. Everything is setting him off lately and Bells, you just came at the time he was majorly pissed off." Liam gets done wrapping your wounds and looks you in the eye. "You did nothing wrong. He is not mad at you, and he will never ever hate you. I promise." 

"Thanks." You gave him a small smile and he gave you a small hug. Liam grabbed a wet wash cloth and wiped off your face. 

"Better?"

 "I'm a little afraid to see him..." 

"I'm sure the boys have him calm and a good yelling at." He takes you by the wrist and leads you to the living room. Louis and Harry were chatting on the couch. Niall was on the floor looking at the ground and Zayn gave you a kind smile. 

Niall peeked his head up. "Bella, can I talk to you?"

"Yeah..." You turned to go in the kitchen. He followed after and paced the kitchen, breathing shakily. 

"Bella, I'm really sorry. I blew it out of proportion and I am ashamed. I'm just having a rough time."

"Save it, Liam told me." 

"I'm just saying, I'm not mad at you and I never could be mad at you." He looked into you're eyes. "I'm really sorry." You go and hug him tightly. "Bells, I would never hurt you. I love you."

"I love you too Niall." He goes in for a kiss and everything turns right again. 

It sucked I know. Sorry, Im really tired. Just don't even read anymore. I suck. Alright, well if you want anything changed, tell me please.