Liam Imagine Alexis

HAI okay I have this Imagine and another then I am ALL caught up.. that will feel good. but not!  An I have a doctors Appt. on tuesday :( POOP anywho i have school starting back up tomorrow :D HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! YES YES YES I LOVE SCHOOL.. and yes I am dead serious! EEEEPPP well besides the people that hate me :) any who LIAM IMAGINE YES!

That moment when you realize that well you are hated by A LOT of people! You started dating the one and only LIAM PAYNE yes I know its AMAZING! And you get hate all over twitter! You handle hate amazingly but it got to you one day! You and Liam were sitting together and you pulled out the laptop. He was into his shows and you were going through twitter. you placed the laptop off to the side and went into the bathroom. Something was off and Liam could tell he looked at your twitter. and saw it ALL! 

You were in the bathroom silently crying. You were on the floor. Razor next to you. But you would never cut. You have always been the happy go lucky person. Bright eyes and smile! But today is well it sucks.

"LEXI OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" Liam yells. You know he saw twitter. You Scotch from the door so it doesnt hit you and it comes open. He sees you on the floor shaking makeup running down your face. You went into panic mode. But Liam was beside you he through the razor in the trash and came to your side. "Lex... babe it will be fine. Im here Im here. He just pets your head softly has you shake in his arms.

"LIAM LIAM COME HERE COME COME! You hear Niall come in. By then you guys were in the bedroom you still havent calm'd down. You quit crying but are still stunned. You havent spoke and you are still mildly shaking. "Liam Li- Alexis..... whats wrong.?" Liam mouthed Hate and Twitter. Niall came to your other side. You always thought of Niall as a big brother he has always been there for you even when you were going through a rough patch with your best friend.

"Alexis, its okay there not gonna hurt you. They dont have the nerve to say that to your face!" Niall said pulling you into a hug. They talk you into taking a hot shower and relaxing in your PJ's the rest of the day. Thats exactly what you do! It gets even better because all FIVE boys are there making you laugh. You eventually fall asleep between your boyfriend and your best friend. That's always the best way to fall asleep.

Yes i know another hate one. But I am kinda running out of Ideas for imagines. But anywho! I hope oyu enjoy and LIVE LIFE AWESOMLY CAUSE YOU ARE A MAJESTIC HUMAN BEING!  I love you all

BTW if i sign off with Mitchell Lee thats what me friend calls me! okay BAi

Mare_Bear